Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Pre-xmas morning gang

Daughter/son-in-law stopped by last night (Both Sailors) only see them twice a year (Norwegian Cruise line employees).

So the son-in-law (cool guy) is on the Europe run, always asking me if there is anything he can get me, by god i finely thought of it.

Maybe=   https://store.perreaux.com/us/products/prisma/750-monoblock-power-amplifier

Sure Travis, next time your (in-Country) see if they have a Craigs List, i want two of these critters :)

Time for the second cup to be followed by many, Duggans is-a-flowin :emotion-44::emotion-41:

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3

Three cups down, time to mow the lawn, rain event coming in a few hours.

Well, happy wrapping day gang, if you have any last min things to do, pour yourself a stiff one and get on it.

One of the things on my list is to kick Joe a little gift to wake up to in the morning  :emotion-51:  :emotion-21: 

• Like 1

i just had some chinese food and watched Bonanza (Hoss & Adam bought a racehorse and lost the race to Little Joe).  Home alone and wanted to tell someone.

Been there done that, hell, 30+years in the OC a few exwifes along the way, No biggie.

Hang in there Bud, have a Libation or two, relax.

• Like 1