Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

It is so cold here your nostrils stick together. Now they are saying -10 tonight. Good thing energy prices are going down!

True Story

I was 19 or 20 years old and in the service at Ft. Riley Kansas, I was on snow removal detail, got off at 2am, on way home (approx 3 milles from work or home) car overheated.....................Started to hoof it home 1st and only time I actually stuck my thumb out to try and hitch a ride, of course no one stopped. It was so cold when I blinked my eyes would freeze shut (moisture on the eyelashes from breathing I guess) literally had to reach up and force them open

• Like 6

Good Morning guys, first cup ground brewed and in the cup, SNOW DAY for the boys, I remember I only got a snow day if there was like 6+ inches of snow on the roads, now days 1/2 inch and schools off (not complaining I like MY BOYS at HOME) :D

BOYs @ Home is Good; Snow policy sounds as bad as here.

Monday is the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. federal & General Robert Edward Lee, Sr. State Holiday...

Lee & Jackson will be out of school. We celebrate BOTH Holidays here.

• Like 4

Happy Wednesday guys. Looks like I missed some good stuff late yesterday. Just realized how hooked I've gotten with this forum over the past year, Over 500 posts now. It has been great. Thanks for the friendship.

Not much to report. Temps are trending up in Denver metro at least for the next few days, but we're never really done with winter until maybe April. Check back later.

• Like 3