Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Back from Sniper matinee. A sold out crowd.  Looked for Michael Moore but didn't see him. Pretty good movie,

Coldish and raining.  No plans other than to stay in....warm and dry.

Need to practice the guitar but I need a cocktail first.

Anyone hear from jacksonbart?

Time for the jacksonbart to ring us in to the New times... cheers !

Ok had coffee x3 so I am awake now, good morning/afternoon.

The rain has stopped, we are sending it to everyone in the North East, it was 2.75" here and glad it's gone. I love bad weather but this was just steady rain, not enough to be exciting, just wet.

It rains from 5:00 am to now but has been off and on steady through out the day. We probly need it. dtel.

It's still raining here and I'm tired of it!

Lol, yes, I'm just tired from this last week. Time to do some grille smokin, far as concerned. Have a nice rest of weekend since, count Fridays... :) Time to go swimming in my modest suit.

Work first since not tired yet. :mellow:

• Like 3

What a storm.....heavy rain, some flooding, gale force gust of wind.  Jake may have to wait for his walk a bit.

First day of not waking up with the remnants of a cold that lasted two weeks.  Usually pretty healthy for an old guy.

LF has been baking apple crisps a couple of nights this week and even topping it off with Ben& Jerry's vanilla ice cream my weight is the same :)

Looks like an indoor day.  Nothing planned till dinner with LF and her niece at LF's house.

Time for a second cup.

Out of likes already!  Sorry guys.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 6

Good Saturday morning everyone...... Nice snowy morning here in the east (0:

I wanted to share this photo from yesterday morning... There was mention of a boutique coffee house by a fellow member here in this forum, so I figured this would be nice to show.... Besides the D&D's I drive by each morning, there is a small shop on the way in to town... The main store where the coffee is roasted is in the town you see on the cup label... The scone is made locally in the satellite stores of which there are only 3 that I know of... Thus one is called 'mixed berry'

It is also the same town where my chef's knives are made and maintained, (only about 45 minutes north of here) and the oldest cutlery factory still in business in this country ! (Lamson Sharp).....

Time to get some fresh coffee poured and a photo to you shortly....

......gwimage.jpg1_14.jpg

• Like 6

Ok, here I just poured some fresh Starbucks Christmas blend once again.... Jimmy Smith recording about to go into the Wave System while I get a breakfast of fresh pancakes and others treats going...

Can you guess what these coffee cups are all about? It is a long story...... (0:image.jpg1_15.jpg

• Like 4

Nice photos Gary.  I'm still drinking the Mayorga brand from Costco and like it a lot. 

No idea about the coffee mugs :wacko:

Hope to post tonight in your Fine Food thread.  Going to the lady friend's house for dinner and as I said before she does a much better job with tablescapes. 

PS......don't tell the other guys but I have a Bose radio as well :o   Must be ten years old by now.

• Like 5

Nice photos Gary.  I'm still drinking the Mayorga brand from Costco and like it a lot. 

No idea about the coffee mugs :wacko:

Hope to post tonight in your Fine Food thread.  Going to the lady friend's house for dinner and as I said before she does a much better job with tablescapes. 

PS......don't tell the other guys but I have a Bose radio as well :o   Must be ten years old by now.

I knew you were a closet BOSITE too. :ph34r:

• Like 5

Morning yet again gang

Watchin the news of the east coast, slammed would be a good word.

In Calif, more of the same...Nothing, just cold Fog, 60s in the afternoon 60s is good though.

Farm run slated for the day sometime, no fly day, Crop dusters are NOT heated :o

Parts are coming in daily for the dash/wheelhouse project, Still engineering the details.

• Like 4