Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators

Well that's what happens when you come inside and read quickly, also explains why I thought 30 pounds of 22 bullets were high at $150. :o

Nevermind, ignore the other post..........wouldn't be like the first stupid thing I have said :blink:  

:D 

• Like 5

Good evening everyone...... Decided I would change some subjects around here and bring back a bit of 'food' topic (0;

Anyway, I thought I would de-rail it a bit with the hot sauce topic.... So, let's see what you'all have in your kitchens...

Here is a fresh photo showing the mildest sauces I could dig up with the lowest Skovill heat rating starting to the LEFT ...image.jpg1_270.jpg

• Like 7

My shop land lord sold me a 30 lb container for $150

They're hard to come by and VERY pricy now.  I think they stopped making 22.

My shop land lord sold me a 30 lb container for $150

They're hard to come by and VERY pricy now.  I think they stopped making 22.

What replaces the 22 nowadays? Need some!

yea they stopped making R-22 a few years ago....I think it's R-410 now for home systems...

I also got a 30lb container of R-12 for old auto's. My landlord sold me that about 10-12 years ago for $200...that stuff is like gold dust

MKP :-)

• Like 5

• Moderators

Anyway, I thought I would de-rail it a bit with the hot sauce topic.... So, let's see what you'all have in your kitchens...

Kind of low stock right now, the empty gallon bottle in the back was Tabasco Chipotle, the second bottle. I kept this bottle to etch something on it and never got around to it, what I don't know yet, or why ? :wacko:

post-9700-0-24820000-1433818984_thumb.jp

• Like 5

Good morning coffee lovers ............. :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

Thanks for adding your hot sauce photo dtel :smile: ..    I will be on the road with the boss today tuning the auditorium organ at Dartmouth College N.H. and I will post a new photo of some 'seriously' HOT sauces from my collection.   These have a great flavor except one, which is more of an 'additive' used in the cooking process.  

More on this later today.

Meanwhile, coffee will be once again from my bench coffee maker (Black and Decker 'Brew and Go') and Dunkin' Donuts DARK roast.  I drink it black and add a little 'Sugar in the Raw' for a bit of sweet.  Weekend coffee is simply black...

Oh, here is the link to the little unit...   We have TWO here at home when we are in a hurry, and I bought my dad one a long while ago which he likes 'cause the wife doesn't care for the darker roasts that he does :wink: (she makes her own)

Take a look if you have a moment:  http://www.blackanddeckerappliances.com/products/coffee-and-tea/coffee-and-tea-makers/brew-n-go-personal-coffee-maker-dcm18s.aspx

.....more later....enjoy your morning my friends......Gary  :emotion-29:      

(ps. took down my deck hanging plants due to severe storm threat today!!)

• Like 5

Morning guys....

A quick hey.....cuz I just lost my wi-fi when I tryed posting what I just wrote......and I type really slow....yea that did piss me off....

I guess there could be worse things....

Working on 2nd cup then me and the wife will roll out.....gotta a few things to do at the shop today....not setting the world on fire...

Some guy bought me a old Craftsman tractor to work on.....he saw that I had a Craftsman tractor in front of my shop (it's my push tractor for non running cars to get then in the shop) he said he has one just like it and it's not running and asked me if I would work on it.....sure I said......made some quick lunch money....

Check in later.....a good day to all

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Good morning again.....We are here at Dartmouth, just arrived, a little 2 hr. drive north from our shop....

For Mark..... This is on one of the back stage doors here at the concert hall.... Enjoy..... Back to work here..image.jpg1_271.jpg

• Like 6

Good morning again.....We are here at Dartmouth, just arrived, a little 2 hr. drive north from our shop....

For Mark..... This is on one of the back stage doors here at the concert hall.... Enjoy..... Back to work here..image.jpg1_271.jpg

Cool, cannot wait to stack MCMs up against EAW stacks, and will be keeping the winner(s) keep in mind will be doubling the 4ways, as in double stack(s) a little cheating on the Klipsch side of things.

• Like 7

• Moderators

You, have to remember it will be direct radiator VS folded horn, I like the sound of the folded horn but it's all personal taste, may the best speaker win, forget the names.  :ph34r:  :lol:

• Like 5

• Moderators

We have had threads here where everyone tells what they do for a living, the range of different professions is about as wide as could be.

But Gary you may have the most unusual of them all. Most people know little or nothing about pipe organs with most people never even hearing one, and you rebuild and work on them, that's different. :emotion-21:

• Like 5

Thanks so much for the kind words EVERYONE ;0))

We are still here tuning the last rank of pipes, then that two hr. drive back to our shop, and then home finally !

Keeping with the cables topic, another for Mark, and this was taken from the organ loft high above the performance stage, one of the flying arrays with all self contained amps. image.jpg1_272.jpg

• Like 5

Thanks so much for the kind words EVERYONE ;0))

We are still here tuning the last rank of pipes, then that two hr. drive back to our shop, and then home finally !

Keeping with the cables topic, another for Mark, and this was taken from the organ loft high above the performance stage, one of the flying arrays with all self contained amps. image.jpg1_272.jpg

Dont be tempting me with "Flyin Arrays" iv been doing my homework on these critters, i do plan on going with these for the hanger, the MCMs im about to procure are just for the homestead, existing EAWs may get sold or go the the hanger with their matching brothers, remember i bought two sets of those also last year.

Dam arrays are pricey lil critters and im talkin about each module.

Break over, haircut, load truck. Reno tonight after traffic time sure sounds tempting..... ;)

• Like 6