Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Upon my achiving 5k i was met with BS, that spelled it out for me, "Moron Section" Every chat room on the Net has it's share of Morons, some more than others. The Klipsch Forum, now, No better than any other.

i have participated in a couple of discussions...it’s not as fun as the main forum. Besides, i feel like i have to shower afterwards so i don’t catch something. 

Sincerely,

Steve “still trying to fit in somewhere"

Look, there are a few guys in there i hated to tagging w/moron, but it is the existance/need of the forum that im addressing.

• Like 3

Good friday evening gang

My Black Firday consisted of having to wait in multiple Bars for my Rotor to be turned,

followed by getting home and finding NO good movies on, such a TRYING day....Dam.

Now im looking at Turkey dinner #3 in two days, three more and i think we have it licked!

Black Friday seems Un-eventfull so far, no data breechs, nobody got killed, course the day aint over yet.

Cheers :emotion-22:

post-57941-0-01460000-1448674511_thumb.j

• Like 5

Good morning everyone! I thought I would put up a fresh photo from moments ago.... Broke out the Starbuck tall Christmas mugs for the season, and brewed up the Starbuck's 25 year anniversary roast... Not as 'burnt' in flavor as you'd think ;0))

Rainy day here in the east, blueberry pancakes about to be served, SPA playing on the SXM receiver....image_128.jpegThis is XM's flagship reciever, owned it for about 4 years now... You can record with this and playback on demand and many other neat features.... Enjoy your morning my friends...image_127.jpeg

• Like 6

Cold and a little snowy out here again today. Probably won't get out of the 20's till next week. Enough of my bitchin' though ... this will be a good day to crank up some tunes on the system and maybe play a few myself. Life is good.

Mark, I don't 'qualify' for the BS forum and it doesn't look like I'm missing much, so that's ok. No interest in on-line arguments with anyone. I spent 39 years of a very active career in a very contentious field. Audio is a pleasure and hobby for me. Reducing it to egos and disagreeable personalities would take the fun out of it. I avoid that stuff in other areas of this forum like the plague.

Have a good weekend, all. Will try to get back later today or tomorrow.

• Like 6

Morning gang...

Off to the dump with another load of leaves....I suck up so many leaves yesterday that the Billy Goat Vac could not suck up any more....I'm thinking I have two more loads this season.

Gary.... the only thing Starbucks I do is drink DD coffee from the mugs I have....lol lol... I tell ya I can't do there coffee.....

Chuck.... I'm with you my man, with the BS.... I got no time for it... and I'm still along way from the magic 5000 post's... even in the main forum when a topic starts getting all crazy..... I might read through it but I'll stay away from posting...

Mark....get that rotor machined.... if you were not sooooo far away you could swing by the shop... Your truck would not fit in the Honda shop... but I could do the rotor for ya....lol lol

Chuck.... fine looking meal you guys had there.....good times for sure...

Everyone have a great day..... check-in later...

MKP :-)

• Like 6

Cold and a little snowy out here again today. Probably won't get out of the 20's till next week. Enough of my bitchin' though ... this will be a good day to crank up some tunes on the system and maybe play a few myself. Life is good.

Mark, I don't 'qualify' for the BS forum and it doesn't look like I'm missing much, so that's ok. No interest in on-line arguments with anyone. I spent 39 years of a very active career in a very contentious field. Audio is a pleasure and hobby for me. Reducing it to egos and disagreeable personalities would take the fun out of it. I avoid that stuff in other areas of this forum like the plague.

Have a good weekend, all. Will try to get back later today or tomorrow.

Couple years back before i signed up for this Audio Forum, i read the page in front of me.

Everyone does.

Then you decide if you want to "Join" this audio union.

If i would have seen banter of someones Gerbal needing birth control, i would have had second thoughts.

WHY i came here was to escape "Norm" of the internet.

When i sign in i do try to check my Ego at the door......

post-57941-0-26300000-1448727230_thumb.j

• Like 7

Morning Gang

30, and like yesterday, i feel nothing, numb, agood thing.

Wearing standard winter attire, triple layered.

Coffee/Duggans coming up.

I should take the wife out for a hot tottie or something, she sported a great Turkey Day.

I suppose i better treat her to something better than a corn Dog :o:emotion-21:

post-57941-0-97420000-1448727624_thumb.g

Edited by minermark
  • Like 6

Morning gang...

Off to the dump with another load of leaves....I suck up so many leaves yesterday that the Billy Goat Vac could not suck up any more....I'm thinking I have two more loads this season.

Gary.... the only thing Starbucks I do is drink DD coffee from the mugs I have....lol lol... I tell ya I can't do there coffee.....

Chuck.... I'm with you my man, with the BS.... I got no time for it... and I'm still along way from the magic 5000 post's... even in the main forum when a topic starts getting all crazy..... I might read through it but I'll stay away from posting...

Mark....get that rotor machined.... if you were not sooooo far away you could swing by the shop... Your truck would not fit in the Honda shop... but I could do the rotor for ya....lol lol

Chuck.... fine looking meal you guys had there.....good times for sure...

Everyone have a great day..... check-in later...

MKP :-)

Thanx, Rotor was done yesterday.

I now need to let it sit for a day or three, (Standard Retirement mindset).

Also picked up new Gasgets, and a quart of that lovely smelling "RearEnd Lube" 60/90Wt.

• Like 7

• Moderators
Cold and a little snowy out here again today. Probably won't get out of the 20's till next week.

Been warm and sunny all week, 78 now, but it looks like a little rain and cooler temps next week, were going to drop into the 60's, maby even the high 50's, it's going to be rough. :ph34r:    

• Like 5

• Moderators
My Black Firday consisted of having to wait in multiple Bars for my Rotor to be turned,

Nothing wrong with getting your rotor turned here and there, if I remember correctly it usually did involved a bar. (in the old days anyway)

• Like 5

• Moderators
Now im looking at Turkey dinner #3 in two days, three more and i think we have it licked!

How you think we feel, son in law was going back on the towboat so we had Turkey day last Sunday with the whole family before he left, we had company over for Thanksgiving so we cooked again.

• Like 5

• Moderators

Sounds bad dtel.    I'm thankful I'm in a place where the highs are low 80's and the lows are low 70's. 

It's tough but at least I am not from the great frozen North.

Yep you also didn't include the unbelievable scenery where your at, if i am guessing correctly ?  

• Like 4

Good morning everyone! I thought I would put up a fresh photo from moments ago.... Broke out the Starbuck tall Christmas mugs for the season, and brewed up the Starbuck's 25 year anniversary roast... Not as 'burnt' in flavor as you'd think ;0))

Rainy day here in the east, blueberry pancakes about to be served, SPA playing on the SXM receiver....image_128.jpegThis is XM's flagship reciever, owned it for about 4 years now... You can record with this and playback on demand and many other neat features.... Enjoy your morning my friends...image_127.jpeg

Great coffee, good toys :emotion-21:

• Like 4

Afternoon Gang

Just back in from the Pub/Costco/Pub/Farm birthday run.

Turkey dinner #4 is being prepared at this time.

45 degrees with full sun.

BM is tasting mighty fine.

• Like 4

Afternoon Gang

Just back in from the Pub/Costco/Pub/Farm birthday run.

Turkey dinner #4 is being prepared at this time.

45 degrees with full sun.

BM is tasting mighty fine.

666 is not wanting to let us go :o

• Like 4