Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

he went from long to gone.... complete shock

he was sooo happy to look like a "boy!"  we live in a rural area with many closed minds.  the kids in pre-k would make fun of him.

we tried to convince him that it was awesome -- like tarzan. but he secretly convinced his mother.

and shocked the shitt out of us.  MKP was DEVASTATED...

look at his sister's devilish delight.....

post-62033-0-26500000-1449339418_thumb.j

post-62033-0-09580000-1449339553_thumb.j

post-62033-0-61740000-1449339578_thumb.j

post-62033-0-14940000-1449339617_thumb.j

Edited by MKP'S BOSS
  • Like 4

Lol, I remember My older brothers trying to run from our dad on haircut day, which was for us on a Sunday morning before church. Being the youngest, I soon was initiated to the chair where dad fancied himself a self taught barber. Barber of Seville was more like it. A nasty affair with blood running down the sides and backs of their head from the instruments of torture. If you moved, it was worse.The less the struggle, the better the cut.

Sitting behind my brothers in church looking at their blood stained white collars, I revolted at the mere mention or sight of anything that even looked like a hair cutting utensil. Fortunately dad soon replaced the mechanical with an electrical instrument of destruction. My brother tells it better but, folks at church always knew when it was haircut day... :o I exaggerate somewhat but... :huh:

• Like 4

I guess I'm in the minority here.  I think long hair should be for little girls and short hair for little boys.  I would never belittle a child no matter how they kept their hair though.

how did you make moderator with a radical view like that?

My entire family was killed in a horrible barber shop explosion, so haircuts are painful memories.  (ok that’s a lie).

Short hair was used as a punishment for me...bad report card (which was most of them) off to the barber.  One time , as a punishment, i had to get a flat top.  Where i come from that an invitation for everyone in school to try and kick the crap out of you.

Late in high school, the parental units relented and let my hair grow. 

I made a comment while visiting some of my parent’s friends when the topic of hair came up.  The guy said that his kids could grow their hair as long as they desired; but, when it got long enough for him to grab--he would and throw him out of the house. 

• Like 6

• Moderators
.  (ok that’s a lie).

Your crazy :lol: but your good at it  :emotion-21:

I feel like I have a missing brother, that's not so good at crossing streets   :unsure:  :D  hippie on dude

I still have the Hippie shop bookmarked, they have some great posters and general cool stuff.

http://www.hippieshop.com/

Edited by dtel
  • Like 5

Afternoon Gang

Swapmeet went well and after walking 3 miles, CornDog did NOT sound good.

Huevos Rancheros sounded better.

Cool day, 50s but outside welding, so not so bad.

Still on the Hippy thing eh?

I will say this about those times, A Rough Day back then,was ending up on the beach for the night with NO Beer/Wine /Smoke.

post-57941-0-65580000-1449353165_thumb.j

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

Ok folks, prepare to be blown away.  After seeing our friend Marks photo of his food--i got hungry, so I'm walking to the Del Taco and here comes the actor Broaderick Crawford zipping down the sidewalk in one of the scooter things that old people ride around on.  really.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 4

Ok folks, prepare to be blown away.  After seeing our friend Marks photo of his food--i got hungry, so I'm walking to the Del Taco and here comes the actor Broaderick Crawford zipping down the sidewalk in one of the scooter things that old people ride around on.  really.

Yeah, you are walking, DEAD MAN WALKING.

FK Man, lay off that Chit.

You think you will see retirement? 

#1. The OC

#2. exwife(s)

#3. Work

#4. Geraldo looking for easy money. 

post-57941-0-01060000-1449357595_thumb.j

• Like 3