Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Left Chattanooga last night at 10:30, picked up family in Atlanta just past midnight. Just past Montgomery, we hit rain... light for a while, then heavy. I only fell asleep a couple of times. Everyone else was sound asleep, excep for my wife. Stopped at a rest area and slept for some timeand pulled out again, arriving in Pensacola around 5:30. Now, it's pouring again, but we've had breakfast and coffee. Going to nap... tomorrow is and Sunday is supposed to be sunny and hot.

Wish we were in Hope!

Bruce

• Like 4

They scream when they are harvested, and I don't even want to think about when they go in the crusher...
those are cheers!  like a caterpillar becoming a butterfly.  Becoming Ketchup is the highest calling for tomatoes. 

Too bad they had to be drenched in round-up first.

• Like 3

Morning all...

It's late and I'm just starting my 1st cup of DD.... Was watching dumb shitt on tv late last night :blink:

Not much going today....might go to the shop and keep on with the cleaning up.....what ever I'll be doing some Klipsch will providing the tunes :P

Rainy and overcast today..... a good day for this coffee  :emotion-44:  :emotion-44:

A good day to all....

Later..

MKP :-)

• Like 2

We are so busy all the time this year:. Mom, shop, laundry, shopping, audio repair shop, and sleep. Cancelled everything else - including hope .

Not complaining - mom is worth it.

However, mom is covered, we have milk, coffee and creamer (staples of life), laundry not too hateful,shop OK...

Know what that means? FREE DAY!!!

no kids (adult or otherwise) to tell us to turn down the music, no sound ordinance during the day (neighbors), raining so can't do yard work....

SEX...DRUGS....ROCK N ROLL!!!!

It is ON...like back in the day when you cut school and took your main squeeze back to your empty house!!!

As a teenager I never thought I could be with the same person for decades. Now, after 27 years of locking boots.....AND WE STILL FEEL LIKE WE'RE PLAYING HOOKIE?

it doesn't get better than this. MKP

• Like 6

Whhhhoooo... just finished the 5 hr drive from Pensacola to Atlanta. Unloaded some of the family and having some coffee, stretching legs a bit. Will leave before midnight for home up by Chattanooga.

Had a great time with wveryone, not the same kind of fun that was had in Hope... but there is always next year!

Bruce

post-5045-0-82360000-1463971313_thumb.jp

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 5