Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good looking family Bruce, glad to see you had a safe trip.

Speaking of trips.  Where is everybody, its like they are all hungover from a big old party of some sort.  Amateurs.

Stew, my daughter decided to pick up my bass and start learning.  She seems pretty stoked, as she all ready has learned Jingle Bells.  She is all ready a trumpet player in band at school.  I love the fact that she has this great interest in music.

Coffee is good.

• Like 5

I wonder where Carl is this morning?  Not like him to be late :emotion-14:

I'm at work but you wouldn't know about such things.

Not paid work for several years.  How is the head this morning?  I saw one picture of you with both hands in the air.....thought they were stuck there from shaking martinis :P

• Like 4

Mornin' all. No hangovers here either. Of course I spent the weekend planting stuff in the gardens. :D Glad you all had fun in Hope.

Well it's back to planting today ....as we used to say in the '60's ...Can you dig it baby??

Happy Monday and cheers.

• Like 4

Hello and good evening my friends...

Just finished up going through some 5 or so pages to catch up!  WOW, so much going on.

Glad those of you in Hope are having a great time, we NEED MORE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!    :o

Chuck, that house doesn't look old enough to need a new roof job!  Well, it looks very nice, and I bet there are PLENTY of room(s) for audio gear too ! :lol:

Dude!  Is that cell phone antenna HARD LINE I see ???  WOW, what a job  :o  :o !

Hey there Dr. Caos, PLEASE make some post over in RTM.....   Thats the stuff we like to see over there, er, well, for me it is usually VINO  :D

Good to see you around again Steve....   Should be a great weekend over in RTM.........join in ???

All for now...

Enjoy your evening everyone...

• Like 4

And thank you Luther for the treat you brought from Smittys.  They were incredible.

I will second that! Those were truly fabulous!

I'm glad everyone like the sausages. It helped that I could cook them low and slow on Rodney's wood burning smoker. If you're ever in Austin, you have to make the trip over to Lockhart and try Smitty's brisket. It's even better than their sausage.

• Like 6

Yum brisket :)

Gary the house was built in 1996 but due to inadequate ventilation the shingles were toast :wacko:   We are installing the same brand that I used on my house... CertainTeed Landmark Pro in Georgetown Gray.  They are using Rhino membrane rather than felt.  Don't know how those guys walk that steep a roof :unsure:

LP gas tank installation this morning.  Kitchen demo complete and the cabinets and granite tops reinstalled in garage. Windows ordered.  Master bath demo scheduled.

Glad you guys made it back safe from Hope.  Anyone step on the scales yet :D

• Like 6