Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

That bison best get its butt inland or it will end as a beach BBQ deluxe.

The bison is from a ranch a good friend of ours owns.  He is 3 and a half miles from home.  As water rose  he had to open the gates and let them all  out.

He is tagged, so he has nothing to worry about,  unless he gets in someones garden, then there is going to be a problem.

• Like 4

are they [your friends] OK?

-----------------------------------------------

I was there from '90 - '98

Was the ranch up and running before then. I remember it being new/ish.

Was joking about the bbq/luau.  The driftwood doesn't burn long or hot enough. Match light and burns like balsa. Makin' fun again ...

• Like 3

On 4/13/2018 at 7:16 PM, dtel said:

No way I'm easy to get along with, not like Jim, or Oldtimer, they are cranky sometimes. :o:lol:

No, I'm the monkey here, or  really it's Orangutan, but with my family tree there could be a little of anything in there ? But I am related to a pirate, my sister did one of those genealogy family tree things and found that out. Jean laffite, my mother was not thrilled at all.  

See a resemblance ? :o

Orangutan-Pirate-with-a-Parrot-32135.jpg

It's more like this !

• Orangutan 'Daddy Cool' Fathers Day Gift Fridge Magnet Stocking Filler Christmas

Vector illustration of funny monkey orangutan enjoys listening to music, sitting with the recorder, smoking a cigarette Stock Vector - 70951930

• Like 3

18 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I'm truly flattered that you would even think of it.

I wouldn't ask or want to put anyone out.  I'm pretty independent [hate asking for help]

I hate asking for help too, but you didn't ask! The wife and I sometimes take a weekend drive just to get away, do a little sightseeing. The Klipsch community is a pretty good group of people, and something like this might just work. There was a thread somewhere on here about this very subject. Might be worth a shot.

6 hours ago, Opus said:

If you can get them to some point on I-44 west of St. Louis, I can get them to Hope in May.  Maybe someone close to WillyBob will be at the Pilgrimage, and can take them from there.

See, they're 1/3 the way to AZ now :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, WillyBob said:

My fresh can of tobacco has new labeling

Half the can is white with "This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is addictive"

my gut tell me that if a person is buying rolling tobacco, they are already aware of this.

Like my OCB's for rolling my own. Turned into OCD quickly after.

Sounds like your speakers are going to close in on you...:emotion-21::emotion-44:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Yes the humidity and the bugs are bad around here  most of the time.

If you carry some TOP in your wallet, you will have a paper accordion to play with.

Some cool dudes round about here.

Good fortune!

Image result for zig zag wraps

• Like 2
  • Haha 1