Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

If you Gents can.....watch Whiskey Cavalier on ABC at 10pm Wednesday.  A good bud of mine, Peter Barnett,  produced it in Paris and Prague this past year. 

Did he move to Prague too? Lead actor says he has moved his family there and they ain't coming back.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, babadono said:

Did he move to Prague too? Lead actor says he has moved his family there and they ain't coming back.

No he's back.  Lives in Hollywood Hills.  Bought a movie stars house from the 40's and rehabbed it.  Flew a helicopter during second Iraqi war......retired Lt. Colonel.  Also owns half interest in a bar (Vanguard) in Vegas.  A real over achiever and a helluva guy!

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Do we get a toaster for watching?

No way, everybody knows toaster can kill you, well a couple of people, they now may have a warning label from California saying it's bad for your health. :o

http://mix957gr.com/your-toaster-is-causing-more-pollution-than-a-busy-intersection/

On 2/24/2019 at 5:30 AM, CECAA850 said:

They showed up at 2 o'clock and came over to help me.  What a difference the second set of hands makes.   You get done more than twice as much as one person in the same ammount of time.

Wouldn't that be 3 sets of hands? Oh I get it SIL was second set of hands and daughter kept wife occupied and out of your hair, er,ah I mean out of your way.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

She has a 2 year old and is currently very pregnant.  She stayed in the house.

Oh, nevermind I didn't know that grandpa, congratulations again.

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Your toaster, not mine.

Your right, I like to toast to more than a light toast, but I have to die from something.

27 minutes ago, dtel said:
55 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

She has a 2 year old and is currently very pregnant.  She stayed in the house.

Oh, nevermind I didn't know that grandpa, congratulations again.

That's why they won't make it to Hope this year.

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

That's why they won't make it to Hope this year.

I don't blame them, it is kind of out in the middle of nowhere if there is a problem.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Don't insure yourself for too much, someone may get ideas.

I think they would be worse off if they had to pay someone to do everything I do, but they might not realize it.  

I'll just leave this right here for all you Texans that might have time to kill...   Nice line-up for a free show.

9th Annual Lucy’s South by South Austin Day Party Features Acclaimed and Emerging Artists from Two Legendary Labels

On Wednesday, March 13th, 2019, Rounder and Fantasy Records will team with Lucy’s Fried Chicken for a day of great music and food at Lucy’s Fried Chicken Revival SXSW day party. 

• Like 1