Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

@MyOwn Interesting links...  Ya got me with Clutch...  First thing I thought of was double clutch.  hahaha  THEN I hit YouTube...  Winner, winner, chicken dinner brother.  These guys cook!  Gonna have to nose for some lp's...  :)

THEN ya hit me with sausage, which looked great since I just rolled out @ 1130 after a hard nite last nite @ our local jam night.  Hams huh? So I checked out the locations.  Couple hours away but Imma gonna make a phone call and take a road trip soon.  Easter's coming and I have to have the Mennonite boys over that way make me up a maple shelf for my gear.  May as well make a day of it.  Naturally gonna have to try that sausage out too.  Thanks for the heads up on both!   :)

• Like 2

16 hours ago, grasshopper said:

Anyone remember the vibrating "electric" football games? I was watching stuff bouncing around on the [plastic] lid of my tobacco can.

That's a hoot!  I put that new sub under a cabinet that has the tv on top.  All my remasters are in a cabinet at the end so I developed a bad habit.  I started stacking the albums there and putting them away later.  One day I heard something fall while I was playing.  Yup an 8 inch stack of albums vibrated off the cabinet to the floor.  Fixed it though.  Smaller piles.  :)

Tobacco tins?  Ha!  That's ANOTHER story for later.  hahaha  Ever see a grown man cry?  Sad story but funny as crap!    I'll spill it later.   😂

Your LS?  You win I'll buy them but you have to meet me @ your sisters in Indiana.  No problemo!  You've been there right?  😂  😂

• Like 1

she won't like the look of the khorns. The lf section of the LaScalas fascinates her.... not like any speakers she has seen. Can't see the folded horn in khorns.

---------------------------------------------

no action here [the thread] over the weekend. I'm OK with leftover coffee.... but, not that leftover

---------------------------------------------

was thinking about PWK...

He was born in a town/city that became famous for making horns .... brass horns. If he would have stayed in Elkhart, I wonder if his horns might have looked different. I've seen pics of more "organic" horn speaker systems.

pondering the possibilities of how to get those khorns from point A to here... I may need to bribe someone.... and I have a good candidate. [No, not you, Dave.] The wife has a niece/nephew that have contacts in trucking. They ran a tractor/trailer for a while.

I get to shuck the long johns. Yesterday was very spring like. 25` in the AM... 75` in the afternoon. Cloudy today. Was 45` this AM. No precip in the forecast. 85` is. The temp is supposed to be warm until the weekend.

• Like 1

I smoked some pork butt last night.

I went out to check it at 3:30am when I woke up to put a load of laundry in the dryer.

I had it wrapped in baking parchment at that point and it was perfect, nice and tender with a lot of moisture.

Pic from earlier in the day.EDB42A2F-D6EF-4D0E-A451-3D7D43534C1C.thumb.jpeg.823d7be2e6fbc63d5e633ededbad3d74.jpeg

• Like 4

On 2/26/2022 at 9:31 AM, Dave1291 said:

@MyOwn Interesting links...  Ya got me with Clutch...  First thing I thought of was double clutch.  hahaha  THEN I hit YouTube...  Winner, winner, chicken dinner brother.  These guys cook!  Gonna have to nose for some lp's...  :)

THEN ya hit me with sausage, which looked great since I just rolled out @ 1130 after a hard nite last nite @ our local jam night.  Hams huh? So I checked out the locations.  Couple hours away but Imma gonna make a phone call and take a road trip soon.  Easter's coming and I have to have the Mennonite boys over that way make me up a maple shelf for my gear.  May as well make a day of it.  Naturally gonna have to try that sausage out too.  Thanks for the heads up on both!   :)

The sausage arrived Flipping Yummy...Let me know how the ham tastes

You might like this 🍻

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=j0nSyc1pNWg&list=RDAMVMj0nSyc1pNWg

6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Suns up and shining but cold today.  73 tomorrow?  28 now?  Sounds like a stretch to me.  Think I'll roll the garbage out then go to breakfast.  Local bowling alley has started serving breakfast, which is nuts but It's better than most places around town.  They stole the cook from about the only other decent place in town so her act is together.  That's a plus for Duckburg.  lol  Time to get the party started!  Ugh...  :)  😂

• Like 2

Mornin' all

I'm trying to mentally arrange the house for those khorns....

I figure I'm gonna win 'em

Why?

because

1] I don't really need them. [want and need are two separate things]

2] Have no concrete way of getting them here

3] No space to set them

4] the wife won't like them

• Haha 2