Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

yowsa!!!

6mm is 1/4in. They gonna zap it and wait for the shards to clear?

------------------------------

I finished the job I started Thursday. I cut my leg the rest of the way off ... 

nah nah

Turned the compost [that I was hauling] in. I'm OK with clean dirt.  The ground is almost too wet to turn... What's the old ax? --- too thick to drink and too wet to plow

• Like 2

I wish they would Willie!  They aren't going to do the cystoscope and grappling hook either, they want me to and say I can pass it. Well they need to quit with this tramadol that painkiller stinks. I'd rather have Bayer aspirin.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

I wish they would Willie!  They aren't going to do the cystoscope and grappling hook either, they want me to and say I can pass it. Well they need to quit with this tramadol that painkiller stinks. I'd rather have Bayer aspirin.

Oh my goodness.

I hope that it passes quickly.

Either naturally, or via assisted means.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I would be inclined to ask what you are paying the doctors for? ... other than the painkillers

Thanks guys.

You are so right, especially after I drove up there. Apparently they don't do that here. I am well aware of the perforation risk. Wouldn't risk offending the ones helping me!

It's moved but this one has the longevity record too.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

@JohnJ  Ewwwww, doom & gloom for sure.  Never had those things and never want to.  The stories I've heard about them make me cringe.  My fingers are crossed for sure John.  Get outta there!

@grasshopper you an accident waitin to happen or what?  It's only Monday.  Wait, don't you have that good looking female doctor who smells good?

Got snow laying around here but it'll melt.  :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

you an accident waitin to happen or what?  It's only Monday.  Wait, don't you have that good looking female doctor who smells good?

this happened Thursday. "My" Dr is in Tucson, yes. I see her for my  med card exemption/s. I tease about the Dr at our clinic not liking me. Every time I see him, he has to refer me to someone else or otherwise can't help ... He's a GP. He might have liked being able to do something for me. I'll try to get in tomorrow.

Having an estrogen overload. Wife's sister and her secretary are here... There might be a death in the fam. SIL likes to talk. Secretary likes to sleep. She keeps about the same hours as me. Up at 4AM and down at dark thirty.

Fun Fun Fun

• Haha 2

Wish there were real urologists here!

Did not think to check on that, In FL and NC they go after the issue. I never thought of that as "aggressive". Though that was the way it's done.

Day 4 now, this ain't right!!

Things change, the tylenol 4 is in me now, it works 8 hours. Ran out of my saved stuff from 2017 and the year after. The Flowmax might have helped already too. I'm comfortable except for the amount of liquids going through:huh2:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Ok, this stuff can stop any time.  I'm cringing.  If I get one of those things by proxy somehow you're all gonna hear about it!    Having Kidney Stones Is Like... GIF - Kidney Stones Giving Birth Pain GIFs  :)

must be a silly sitcom,

their couldn't be guys that ??

• Haha 2

Wife tested positive for Covid this evening.  That means I also have to stay home until this coming Thursday. If I test positive  then I stay out until I'm negative  for a prescribed period. I'm negative  at the moment.

At least we can do some work from home.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Covid, flu, and related upper respiratory problems put me mostly down for a year-and-a-half. I split my ribcage coughing. I no longer believe that one can pray at the moment of death, since twice I thought I had taken my last breath. Thankfully, most Covid cases are not so severe. 

SSH

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I have emphysema and Covid knocked the shit outta me for 3-4 days. Then real recovery took months. I was just fatigued all the time. That was January '21. A few months later it got bad again for 2 days but tested negative for flu and Covid. Doctor had no clue.

• Like 2

I'll change the subject ... this sounds like a bunch of old people ...

Got adventurous and fired up the Oldsmobile. After charging the battery for 2 days, it needed to have a basic problem fixed.

Too much air in the fuel tank and not enough air in the tires. I was lucky the fuel didn't go stale. Took her for a little cruise ... a few miles. I can't say that I don't like the soft ride it offers. It is a comfortable car. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, grasshopper said:

I can't say that I don't like the soft ride it offers. It is a comfortable car. 

Oh Yeah, and you know that is what their niche in GM was long ago. Even their late 60s 4-4-2s had a good ride. But you'd better have enough air in the tires to handle the roadways!

Being a youngster was a lot of fun!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Those big rides are long gone.  That was half the fun of cruisin back in the day.  Could drive forever and then...     😂

I have an 88. Not so big. The boy's MustangGT was the same size.  This car has a few cross-country trips on her. 

the most fun car I've has was a '71 Datsun 510. That little car would go anywhere you pointed it

• Like 2