Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

I've noticed that we aren't into upgraditis here. Pretty content with the equipment we have ... Not that we wouldn't if space and money weren't considerations ...

it's kinda gray today.  Almost wintry.  A chance of spots on the windshield. ... and it's not warm. 60 for a high is 10`below average.

I need to change the dressing on my leg. The Xeroform gauze is smelly. Very medical and it has a petroleum jelly base. Everything that it touches smells. I have to cut a piece ... so, I'm going to smell like a hospital

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Blah, Duckburg spring weather.  Snow flurries again?  That stuff can quit anytime!

Upgraditis @grasshopper?  You know better.  If it ain't broke don't fix it and to heck w/the Jone's next door.  Keep an eye on that leg.  Better you smelling "clinical" than me.  Around here they smell ya and back up 3 feet.  lol 

On the upside though, you and @MicroMara could be onto something.  A new aftershave and body wash called "Clinical" for those that want a clean sanitary smell.  Think about it.  The wimmen at the bar ask what you do ya just tell 'em you're a doctor.  😂

Had a friend back in the day who was a Panamanian dude.  He was super short and thin.  We'd hit a bar and he'd go work the women.  I couldn't figure it out.  He ALWAYS wound up w/some good lookin chick.  I asked him once what he was telling them and he told me the story.  They asked what he did and he told them he was a jockey.  Yes Sir, talk about a wtf moment?  Worked every time.   Clinical has possibilities.  Get outta the box.  😂

• Haha 5

@Tarheel you being a good boy?  Thought you might wind up in Hope suckin on some watermelon w/the mama bear.  Everything up and runnin at your place?  Try that Mr Bubble in the hot tub yet?  How's that guard dog doin?  

• Haha 3

I ejected part of a stone or another one altogether!

Homemade lemonade, got a five lb bag the other day! Makes for a sticky cleanup with the cheap litttle juicer I have available to me. Not like the huge old ones that could juice a grapefruit.

Man, it been a heckofa day. Rain has come and the showers have stayed longer.

Won one paperwork/$$ battle, lost the other. In the long run not bad a all! 

• Like 4

Oh Yeah, a transfusion from me 40 years ago came with free anesthesia:lol:

This other? Yikes, never had acute & severe pain last so long in my life. And don't yet fathom how it could make me stronger living through it!

• Like 3

When I had the object removed from my body I told the anesthesiologist that the anesthesia they gave me the last time made me really sick. He said he could give me something else along with it and gave me an injection in my lower back. He also said it was a THC product and might show up on a drug test for a few weeks. 

Went in for surgery at 2:30pm, woke up at 6:30am. Never got sick. We have random drug tests at work .. if they fired me I'm sure I could have found an attorney to help out.

• Like 4

I was going to wash the brick.. clouds are back and the phone says rain is coming. Won't be my rain-dance this time that does it!

Ordered a new desk and a couple cabinets ebayed. Been looking for six weeks or so. Looks killer in the pics, much better on the wallet. Should get here end of the month so maybe my strength will be back from the procedure and all the dope!

• Like 4

I'm bored and it's chilly in here this morning. The coffee helps! 30s tomorrow am?

Gut is more comfortable today. Think I'll second coat the walls in there finally before the desk comes and I put the 55" Samsung on it!

It's a real 120hz display, not marketing-speak. Last of the 1080i's at BJ's after the 4K TVs came out! The depth of the desk will make this better than that big monitor attempt a couple years ago.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tarheel said:

64 degrees and the first heavy pollen day.  Guess this will continue for 4-6 weeks. 

I am the white dot in the center of this. Trees extend like this for miles in every direction .Springtime can be a bit irritating. Wouldn't give it up for anything.

Untitled1.jpg

• Like 4