Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Dtel, this isn't the first time you've commented on chucks looks.  I'm not quite sure what to make of this:emotion-41:

51 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

So Carl, do you think Elden has a man crush on Chuck? :)

No not really, but I do watch alot of shows on the history channel, and whenever they find fossils they never seem to be in the shape Chuck is in. That's where I got the impression he's looking good for his age. :huh:

• Like 3

• Moderators
Just now, Tarheel said:

If dtel does have a man crush on me I applaud his discriminating taste.  I mean how many are hitting on Carl or Mr. Slushie?  The guy looks just like Jeff Bezos.

I thought I already proved I have little taste, but i will take that as a complement. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Tarheel said:

If dtel does have a man crush on me I applaud his discriminating taste.  I mean how many are hitting on Carl or Mr. Slushie?  The guy looks just like Jeff Bezos.

I knew you'd be fond of a man crush but hey, we're not here to judge.  You go boy!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Probably like shooting fish in a barrel for you.  No challenge.

Dang I was getting worried I needed to give a smilie face.  The truth is I could never take sides between two such erudite posters, and getting involved in a domestic dispute is never a good idea.

• Like 5