Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

5 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

when i got out of boot camp and reported to the ship -- you’d get chewed out if you had any holidays while painting. Some of you will know what I’m taking about.

Heard a Lieutenant Commander say, “those aren’t holidays, they're vacations."

But then I'm an airdale, you boat boys left spots the size of a hole in a spillway in California

Capture.JPG

• Like 3

10 hours ago, USNRET said:

you boat boys left spots the size of a hole in a spillway in California

Um Boat Boys dont pour concrete, but when we do we hire unemployed A&P Mechanic(s).

Boat Boy's do paint, i remember doing a little on the Midway, sometimes we spill the paint, no biggie, couple rags, were done.

Airdales however spilling Skydrol or Hyjet AS1241 phosphate ester hydraulic fluid have the EPA as babysitters.......

• Like 4

Morning gang

Needed to check what day it is. Hump Day Eh?

I do believe this is our "Last" day of good weather.

As of tonight the weather Drama queens will be back, three rain events lined up.

Evac was halted yesterday morning, now everyone is back home in "Tweekville"

Coffee tasting mighty fine.

Thinking about a Good breakfast, yet to be determined.

• Like 3

• Moderators
18 hours ago, USNRET said:

I got a box with some Klipsch in it and she got....more than me

Very good picture of the wife, or whoever that is, I'm not being a smart@ss, it's a good pic, sometimes less is more.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, dtel said:

Very good picture of the wife, or whoever that is, I'm not being a smart@ss, it's a good pic, sometimes less is more.

Oh, I forget that she (that's her in the pic) hasn't made the trips to meet you guys. She refuses since Carl's visits since she figures that everyone of the forumites are like him!

• Like 3

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Oh, I forget that she (that's her in the pic) hasn't made the trips to meet you guys. She refuses since Carl's visits since she figures that everyone of the forumites are like him!

Hate when that happens, were not all like Carl, some worse, some better, but mostly all old :o

Can't blame the girl really

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Hey, as long as I bring wine she said I was welcome.

• Like 2

Afternoon all.....

Another day of no work in the shop.....even the used car guys have nothing going on....

So......I'm not making any money, I might as well spend some:P....

Got a new set of rubber for the Pilot, went with some Continentals......I'm gonna mount & balance them and go home....

MKP :-)

IMG_20170215_145427-1.jpg

IMG_20170215_145412-1.jpg

• Like 3

any of you who'd like are MORE than welcome at the 'shop' over here.  well after 2pm CT, just now sitting down to lunch.  busy working on computers, answering emails, waiting for installations to run - fun stuff.

come on over - I'll show you how & put yo fanny to werk  :P

• Like 3