Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

11 hours ago, dtel said:

I don't know, maby they sold those fans at one time. It is the same fan for sure, no others look like that, I helped install the new one when it came in. They have a transformer in the because the motor is DC. His has a remote, and when you turn it on the center of the bottom has LED lights inside and they light for a minute to show what speed it's set at

It looks exactly like yours.

That's the one.

• Like 1

Good morning all. Trying some Café Bustilo 100% Columbian coffee this morning. This is a good start for my day. I'm going to mow my neighbor's yards. She is 78. Load Microsoft Office 365 on my brother in law's computer. Finally, spend the rest of the day getting my taxes in order.

• Like 5

Say it ain't so Joe.

Today is the final game at Joe Louis Arena.  My older son and a friend will be there to witness the sad end.  Next season the Red Wings will play at Little Caesar's Arena.  Sure the new arena will be nicer, but, somehow, it seems unfair to the memory of Joe Louis, but he still has the fist.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

diz how did your coffee come out...old used caddy or of the show room

Mike -

The Cadillac was like new, not like those crummy impostors from the 80s and 90s.  To be fair, it also included the last 2 scoops of 8 O'Clock.  The next batch will be 100% Cadillac, so we'll see.

• Like 4

• Moderators

That's good to hear, brought some coffee up here with us for the week so I wouldn't have to change brands. I always bring some with us, once I did not and all I could find was something called Chock full of nuts, can't remember if it was ok or not ?

• Like 1

• Moderators

I was wondering what car show was here this weekend, I knew it had to be a large one so so I just looked up. It turned out to be one of the biggest, it was called 2017 Spring Rod Run. We had no idea it was even going on, well that it would be that big at least.

Just glad it ended, traffic was crazy, we avoided it as much as possable.

• Like 1

Mark will definitely pick that up for you Mike.....just may take a while.

Out of likes....used my 100 quota:huh:

Pruning azaleas.  Early but they bloomed early:mellow:  Tired now so a quick shower and a ride in the bubble.  Then watch the Masters final few holes. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dirtmudd said:

so are you going to pick me up the maple top prep table?

700-670.jpg

Whoaa!

Just so happens to be on my R&D list for the last two months.

Doing the Remodel of the Rv, iv been looking at Butcher Block and or Teak for the dinning room table.

Funny you should post this.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

Mark will definitely pick that up for you Mike.....just may take a while.

Out of likes....used my 100 quota:huh:

Pruning azaleas.  Early but they bloomed early:mellow:  Tired now so a quick shower and a ride in the bubble.  Then watch the Masters final few holes. 

Justin Rose

Got a "C" note riding on this youngin.

Supply stores all closed around here on sunday.

I took a Nap and the wife goes shopping.....works out.

• Like 4