Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

1 hour ago, dtel said:

Very nice, that place must be like the first ever to sell a hotdog if they have been around that long ? Love hotdogs and from a historic place like that they must be good.

Is this your first sub, I don't remember you ever talking about using a sub before, either way I would bet your going to like what it adds.  

Yep my first and you're right.  Just out of the box the improvement is amazing.  Carl told me it would be.

• Like 2

Not to distract but....

and only for the males out there.

Simple question?

Your stress level and how low your balls hang 🍻 ?

It took me a while today after getting home. But my balls are finally hanging low 🤣

• Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tarheel said:

SVS PC-2000 Pro

Very nice, that would go great with some real speakers. :emotion-14::lol:

14 minutes ago, MyOwn said:

Not to distract but....

No idea but we believe you no pic's please. :o

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Just out of the box the improvement is amazing.

Welcome to the 21st century, and for the people who say there in no information that low :pwk_bs:

3 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Carl told me it would be.

And it still was. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tarheel said:

10 or 12 of us old boys will be meeting for lunch at a hotdog joint about 15 miles away.  Paul's Place has been selling hotdogs since our school days.  They make their own relish which is kind of special.  So I will be cheating on the Atkin's Diet ordering 2 or 3 chili cheese dogs with relish.  Chase em down with a frosty........

LF will be at home in case FedEx delivers my new sub woofer.  A SVS PC-2000 Pro.  Looks like a small water heater......cylindrical in shape. 

we used to have a place like that , nothing fancy  hot dogs , fresh coleslaw , home made relish , they would toss french fries with any order --Toaste.jpg

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

just don’t anyone tell me that they put sauerkraut on their hot dog. oh yeah @dtel that's one more thing that i can’t stand ... sauerkraut ... a big fat yuk!

it's good , you gotta try it ------------not sure if sauerkraut  is the same as pickled cabbage--- this is the way they serve hot dogs and they had smoked meat sandwiches on rye bread ,  and poutine -----( melted cheese curd - gravy -french fries -pepper -herbs )

-Poutine.jpgThe History of Montreal Smoked Meat

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MyOwn said:

@dtel

You do know I'm just kidding?

I know, i really just didn't want to see the proof . :huh:

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

just don’t anyone tell me that they put sauerkraut on their hot dog. oh yeah @dtel that's one more thing that i can’t stand ... sauerkraut ... a big fat yuk!

Yes I love sauerkraut, and I am glad to start to see some differences between us. :emotion-21:

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

On a hot dog yuk.

On a bratwurst kraut is as necessary as onion! 

I like on a hot dog also. I like Bratwurst also, just treat it like a hot dog, but neither is as good as a good sausage. Tried a norther recipe once Bratwurst cooked with onions and beer, only once it was nasty.  

21 minutes ago, RANDYH said:

it's good , you gotta try it ------------not sure if sauerkraut  is the same as pickled cabbage-

Yes it's pickled cabbage, and your right it's good......Great looking sandwich, could use one right now.

• Like 3