Thread CRAPPING Honey Pot

Thaddeus Smith

i saw Heidi Klum at Disneyland … we both were at the Dumbo elephant ride at the same time.   True Story. 

I went swimming with Macho Man Randy Savage's brother "Leapin Lanny Savage", aka. Lanny Poffo, aka. "The Genius".  He had a pair of speedos on.  Except they were on his head.  He gave my mom a back massage.  True story.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

I had a pic of Heidi Klum in a bikini deleted once here.

i saw Heidi Klum at Disneyland … we both were at the Dumbo elephant ride at the same time.   True Story. 

I saw Heidi Klum's “Risqué Business” video where she spoofs Tom Cruise's air guitar scene from Risky Business…..I liked Heidi’s version much better, expecially when I'm seeing Heidi "doubled" :emotion-19: :emotion-22:  :emotion-46:  :emotion-29:......  

heidi-klum.gifheidi-klum.gif

http://youtu.be/h1bpjtVXatg

Edited by Fjd

• Moderators

Installed a bunch of those for customers irrigation systems years ago, they worked ok, but I have no idea what they did in the long term. We never got callbacks but probably because people never bothered to check to see if they worked after time had passed ?

Since this thread is what it is, how about a gas tank made into a upright bass for something completely different. :lol:

I wonder if he's ever played Jackson Browne's "Running on Empty"?

LOL LOL......

That is funny.......

This forum makes me lol everyday...........

and shake my head at some of the crap.......gotta love it though.......

:-)

Since we are wide open and on celebrities . . .

Years ago I was using the urinal in a public restroom, and in walks Martin Milner (of Adam-12 TV series) and he uses the urinal right next to me.

No, I don't know, because I never looked. I hope he never looked either!

He was faster than I was, though.

Edited by Rhetor

Actually I had a brush with another wrestler. There was a guy called Nailz back in the 90's, he "fought" Sting, and Big Boss Man was his arch-enemy. Dude just calls me up out of the blue one day trying to order something. Didn't realize who it was at the time. He didn't exactly talk in his wrestling voice, however awesome that would have been.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

Compton, Arkansas. Part of the Buffalo River natl forest. Went down Hemmed in Hollow trail (also saw the Hemmed in Hollow Falls) and up the Sneed Creek trail. Beautiful area this time of year. Only one night of rain, which included an epic lightning storm... Good thing I had my nylon tarp to protect me. :P

Cool looking area, did you get to fish in the streams ?

What mm lens in that tree pic, looks really wide, nice pictures. :emotion-21:

all we saw were tiny little minnow type fish. i used my iphone 6 for the photos and the tree shot was using the "panoramic" feature. you basically move the camera along a straight line and it stitches all the photos together into a single image. you don't get sharp focus through the whole thing and you get some funky angles like you would from many other ultra wide lenses, but it's a nice feature to have available.

in other news, my girls are getting older...  :blink:

post-34066-0-72420000-1414789315_thumb.j

post-34066-0-86460000-1414789354_thumb.j

• Like 3

• Moderators
in other news, my girls are getting older...

Never would have thought it was a phone, good idea for the panoramic setting.

I love the pic's of the girls, very pretty. :emotion-51: Enjoy it now they grow up quickly. :(

• Like 1