Dubstep music?

timdog5000

hello, my name is Timdog, and I'm a Dubstepaholic. okay, not really but it is cool to listen to sometimes. i'm 44 but I'm a child of the 70s/80s and my music tastes tend to focus around those eras, some newer stuff here and there but I'm a creature of habit. The last few weeks I just want to hear how everything sounds on the speakers so my taste of been all over the place I've always been a fan of Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra and the horns sound phenomenal on my new horns :-)

It makes me think of strobe lights and Ecst :blink2: asy

and glowsticks

Ughhh.....

and New Orleans

My favorite dub mix line is......

boom....waba waba wabababa wabababa....boom!...waba waba wabababa wabababa wabababa wabababa....boom!...waba waba wabababa wabababa.....

I bet you guys have heard this one too :)

thanks Max, I remember that one, oh yes, I remember that one well! it made me reflect of a tumultuous time in my life, a time of years gone by.I shed a tear for it. Aaahhhh the magic of a good Lyric it can send you back cant it? :-)

:) You sound pretty well rounded when it comes to variety. Since there are some music similarities among us, not to mention, exact age......

Lets spread some strange goodness here

This one gets good 2/3's in

Who doesn't like PJ?

And a little rockabilly sound the really old timers here might like

And one for the real geezers here.

Edited by Max2

OK. What I don't get is the sentence "I am 44 but I'm a child of the 70s/80s"....of course you are I can do the math. What do you mean but?

I think I was responding to the original question about my age, in my mind I was thinking the gentleman thought I was a huge fan of Dubstep. so I was saying I'm 44 , BUT this is generally not my specific taste. I don't know... I guess it was just bad grammar. I meant 44 AND a child of the 70s and 80s :) i guess what im saying is that "I'm 44 years old and normally more Mature you stinky butt poophead!! :)

Im 40 and from gospel to rave music i jam it all. Maybe not for long(i do have a stomach condition)but at least to read the pressure meter lol. My wifes 25 and shes country and christian music but likes the black eyed peas as well, i think the 1st song of the new cd. in my opinion all jazz, orchestra or whatever you gotta have some warren g or snoop dogg lol to see what your system does. If my system cant do it all im not happy. I understood your statement boxx. Found it to be funny. Not one of my elks or golf buddies would like this music....My folks let me run wild when i was young unlike my very successful sister lol she wouldnt get the rave deal but she did turn me on to depeche mode when i was prolly 12. I actually have a couple cds of my own mixes. Hard to believe but i was pretty good. Still have some gear. beat matching imo is very easy... maybe too many trying it and they suck...mixing is difficult and everyone mixing off mp3...pc whatever its too easy. Not saying i condone all that happens at these raves but its whats all behind the bep's