KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

I sure like those (KPT-904 M) and after looking at them on the main page you guys got me seriously thinking about going with 5 of them! I could round out the mix with some of the small KP line units or use Heresy's. I already have competent subs and enough power to run them. Do they come with a passive crossover network it does not list one. Perhaps it's implied.

Yes the M has the xo built in. Some of the other ones dont.

nice... I love that speaker, when are they due for delivery?

What is the pricing for these things? Is the pro line much more expensive than the palladium line?

I'm guessing they are less expensive than the palladium

Not sure on date yet. Hope to know soon :)

The price is all over the place depending who you talk too. I sent out a ton of emails to different places. I went with the best price. The next best price was $1,000 more lol.

Youth is right palladium cost more than these. With the pro line your paying for performance and not so much for looks.

I have asked multiple times to become a Klipsch seller & got totally brushed off by the representative.

It would be nice to have more sales options.

Just got an update, should be here on 5.12 :D

Congratulations

Should we call you PRO_HEAD now ? :o

Lol idk good question :rolleyes:

No we all are broke_head soon

Yes i think Needs-Help_Head would fit me at this point. At least thats what my wife says every time a giant big box shows up.

lol yes, I have some setting up to do before they come anyways. I pulled the stand and put it in the family room. Now i have to figure out what to do with the gear. Long term i want to do in wall rack and i have a great place for it. But short term I'm drawing a blank so far. Other than somethings i would rather not do.

I sure like those (KPT-904 M) and after looking at them on the main page you guys got me seriously thinking about going with 5 of them! I could round out the mix with some of the small KP line units or use Heresy's. I already have competent subs and enough power to run them. Do they come with a passive crossover network it does not list one. Perhaps it's implied.

Yes the M has the xo built in. Some of the other ones dont.

The stock crossover voices the tweeter hot / sizzly to overcome thescreen attenuation. If you're not using it behind a screen, then you'll want to modify the xover or EQ the system...

i will leave here around 10 tomorrow i think. picking up a enclosed trailer hour west of me from a friend. then another 3 hours to go from there. getting ready to watch one last movie downstairs before the home theater gets ripped apart. cause i am planning on having to redo a few things.