KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

So klipsch called and they are sending the networks not new speakers. And thats at least some good news because i get to open all the boxes :D

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

I am astonished at that set, is that another word for envious, lol. That looks GREAT!!! :D

Try and get them there, I love how companies today don't make a priority out of there failure to perform. They admit to the mistake and best they can say is we will try

damn things should be in overnight shipping, unless as stated they have offered some form of compensation that you agreed to

To much of this type thing is what kills a company name, I expected Klipsch to be above this

on a positive side they look massive in that room, I hope they work out (bet you wont have to crank them much)

I hope they do over night them. I got no money back. I just want my speakers to work at this point.

• Moderators
.....dang you ref head! i wanted to be unique at least for like a week...lol

Went back reading this thread and found this I missed. Scrappydue I don't think there is a problem with you being unique, hey your probably the first person in history to plank a klipsch speaker, and that's just the beginning. :D

• Like 1

• Moderators
And thats at least some good news because i get to open all the boxes

They look good in your room, goanna go out on a limb here :lol: and say if you don't hear something during a movie, it's you ears and not a shortage of speaker ability.

.....dang you ref head! i wanted to be unique at least for like a week...lol

Went back reading this thread and found this I missed. Scrappydue I don't think there is a problem with you being unique, hey your probably the first person in history to plank a klipsch speaker, and that's just the beginning. :D

hey I'll take that! Soon as I'm done playing with this kpt-884 I will arrange my stuff and get a full frontal pic of some sexy speakers.
  • Like 1

• Moderators
hey I'll take that! Soon as I'm done playing with this kpt-884 I will arrange my stuff and get a full frontal pic of some sexy speakers.

Good deal looking forward to it, also what both of you think about the sound, to be fair I know it takes a while to get a good idea :emotion-21:

So klipsch called and they are sending the networks not new speakers. And thats at least some good news because i get to open all the boxes :D

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0641.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

I am astonished at that set, is that another word for envious, lol. That looks GREAT!!! :D

Thanks, Im hoping they sound even better :D

My guess is once you get them going the thing that is going to impress you is the scale of the sound. Not necessarily the loudness but how 'big' it will sound.

If you hurry, you can be the second person in history to plank a Klipsch speaker (plank a speaker or plank ON a speaker??)

Remember though, the idea is now out and some of us have a distant, somewhat confused look in our eyes...

Yeah i dont know how i felt about the planking...on mothers day to boot it was i believe :blink:

They will with no doubt sound absolutely incredible!

nope the planking happened Saturday night when I received them and my wonderful wife was just laughing at my 4 year old on Christmas morning rediculous demeanor. I like making people laugh so I thought it would provide a good chuckle for some guys on here. That was all.

• Moderators

Yeah i dont know how i felt about the planking...on mothers day to boot it was i believe :blink:

nope the planking happened Saturday night when I received them and my wonderful wife was just laughing at my 4 year old on Christmas morning rediculous demeanor. I like making people laugh so I thought it would provide a good chuckle for some guys on here. That was all.

:emotion-21:

It was funny

Well the big thing is you can do that now, try planking on a single Rf, that would be tough :o

• Moderators
My guess is once you get them going the thing that is going to impress you is the scale of the sound. Not necessarily the loudness but how 'big' it will sound.

I say that all the time. Almost any speaker can go loud, but not many can sound big, and sounding big is much more important. imo

:emotion-21:

It was funny

Well the big thing is you can do that now, try planking on a single Rf, that would be tough :o

challenge accepted!

since don't know... I am going to ask, what material are those enclosures made from?

If you mean the speaker boxes themselves, I think they use that voidless (I presume) plywood. I can't imagine they'd use any MDF in something for a commercial application but I'll admit, I don't know.

In the MWM's I have and the various cinema speakers I've seen they've always looked like plywood to me.

Maybe one of the new happy owners will state it unequivically for us.