KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

Well I was going to wait tell scrappy got his and see what he thinks but I placed the order today for 3 KPT-904M from klipsch pro cinema line. These will replace my rf7ii and rc64ii behind my screen. I was thinking of getting a 3rd 7 but decided to upgrade instead. Now I get to stand outside for days and days waiting for the truck to come :o . Pics to come :)

ps. Yes I have a problem and need help :rolleyes:

Edited by reference_head
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Congrats on the purchase. Looking forward to pics of your new toys and hear your thoughts on how they sound.

It is strange to me that the Pro Series looks so retro....like they were made 50 years ago. Most of the photos online are in black and white too. I guess they figure they will be behind a screen so it doesn't matter how they look.

Well I was going to wait tell scrappy got his and see what he thinks but I placed the order today for 3 KPT-904M from klipsch pro cinema line. These will replace my rf7ii and rc64ii behind my screen. I was thinking of getting a 3rd 7 but decided to upgrade instead. Now I get to stand outside for days and days waiting for the truck to come :o . Pics to come :)

ps. Yes I have a problem and need help :rolleyes:

Sweet!

You don't have as big a problem as your neighbors :P

What horns come with the KPT-904-M? Is that the one with the K-510's?
yes the new MUMP 510 horn.
Is the crossover included with them?
yes the m version is the mono amp version. the b version is the bi-amp version. each comes with the appropriate setup.

i may have to call roy and see what these mump horn might cost.....dang you ref head! i wanted to be unique at least for like a week...lol

• Like 1

I might buy some 510's for my 904 bins. They have been collecting dust for too long. I was waiting till the money for 401's came, but they are just too expensive.

you mean 402's?? If you inquire about how much 510 horns are let me know