KPT-904M X3

Heritage_Head

That's a huge bummer, sorry to hear they didn't get this one right. Frustrating would be a huge understatement.

PS - I agree with Youth - hopefully a discount to come for your trouble!

Edited by akdave

Regarding crossovers (or lack thereof)...

I can't imagine they'd require sending the units back. If it's their error, they'll simply send them to you and you're done.

Meantime, do you have an active that you can hobble along with?

Too bad you're not near me. I have an extra one that is about a week or so away from being used.

reference _head, sorry to hear the news on the wrong stuff being sent. But, from looking at the pic's of what they sen t has to put a smile on your face getting to see what the new speakers in the HT will look like. Hang in there!

• Like 1

They look great right there as they sit. The subs look comfy too! looks like you designed the room around them. Nice pics!

EDIT: nice cat! he/shes just looking for a spot lol my cat sleeps on all my towers and just loves it lol he/shes apparently had enough with the boxes and following you! cheers

Edited by beeker
  • Like 1

Try and get them there, I love how companies today don't make a priority out of there failure to perform. They admit to the mistake and best they can say is we will try

damn things should be in overnight shipping, unless as stated they have offered some form of compensation that you agreed to

To much of this type thing is what kills a company name, I expected Klipsch to be above this

on a positive side they look massive in that room, I hope they work out (bet you wont have to crank them much)