Friday the 13th - What has happened to you?

eth2

Anyone noticed our Queen has gone from regal to seductress photos?

What's up with this Queen Amy?

No wonder Amy thinks you freaks are creepy... you are!

The ONLY freak here is you pal. why don't you try being a nice guy ?

Maybe if you knew both parties in this discussion you'd temper your reply. Get to know everyone before you jump to conclusions.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Booked Reno for the fourth, the nugget fireworks come off the roof of both towers.

10:30 am cracked a Corona w/salt/lime, just about ready to fire up some tunes.

Great day so far.

I think they have a song about that, "it 10:30 somewhere"

Booked Reno for the fourth, the nugget fireworks come off the roof of both towers.

10:30 am cracked a Corona w/salt/lime, just about ready to fire up some tunes.

Great day so far.

I think they have a song about that, "it 10:30 somewhere"

:emotion-21::emotion-46: Just remembered, i need to get that Klipsch sub on the bench and give it an oil rub down, collector in Reno wants it.

• Moderators
Jeesh, I get a lot of grief for my avatars. I should just post a pic of a dishrag.

Now you know that's not true, we have not seen a bad one yet........some are just better than others :o:D

A dishrag, no way, you better wear more than that. :blink:

OK, I'm going for best Friday 13th good thing. I walked in Costco just a little while ago and saw that the TV I purchased two weeks ago was $200.00 cheaper! I went to the service desk and mentioned that I just bought the TV and remembered that if I saw it cheaper within a certain time I could ask for the difference? She said sure no problem and credited my CC the $200.00.

Now that is a Friday the 13th good thing! Yay Costco!

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 2

OK, I'm going for best Friday 13th good thing. I walked in Costco just a little while ago and saw that the TV I purchased two weeks ago was $200.00 cheaper! I went to the service desk and mentioned that I just bought the TV and remembered that if I saw it cheaper within a certain time I could ask for the difference? She said sure no problem and credited my CC the $200.00.

Now that is a Friday the 13th good thing! Yay Costco!

:emotion-21: I love to hear a winning story for a change, well done my man.

So I have 18 unread e-mails within 2-hours in my In Box because of Amy's earlobes???

o.k., that's a good thing....

Creepy Skyline lovers unite!

The misinformed will think I'm referring to a starlit dusk, sun setting, camera (since She loves to take pictures).....

However, the true Creeps of the world will know better.

Anyone noticed our Queen has gone from regal to seductress photos?

What's up with this Queen Amy?

No wonder Amy thinks you freaks are creepy... you are!

No kidding! I thought it was just an artsy photo. Jeesh, I get a lot of grief for my avatars. I should just post a pic of a dishrag.

NO ONE said they didn't like it. We just want you to remember our pacemakers are not foolproof.

• Like 1

So I have 18 unread e-mails within 2-hours in my In Box because of Amy's earlobes???

o.k., that's a good thing....

Creepy Skyline lovers unite!

The misinformed will think I'm referring to a starlit dusk, sun setting, camera (since She loves to take pictures).....

However, the true Creeps of the world will know better.

But you and I know Skyline means CHILI!!! I sent a gift pack of it to Bruce for a big favor he did for me.

The house I grew up in was only 5-blocks from the very first Skyline location.

Edited by Mighty Favog

Wife came home and we cracked into that $40 Reisling wine, not really being into fine wine, this stuff is great, looks like the road trips will be involving wine detours from here out.

And now iv got a nip on her listed Chorus, could be a good day

• Like 2

​Let's see … day off. Get in my car and while cruising it starts to run very rough on acceleration and then the check engine light comes on. So, i take it back to the dealer. Just had a new transmission put in last week, when i got it back there was a vibration that i didn't like, so i took it back. Dealer replaced some sort of bracket in the exhaust system--problem solved. Ran smooth for two days … now it's misfiring pretty bad. I joked that I feel like it's their car and they let me come drive it occasionally. On the positive side, thank God for warranties and they gave me a 2014 535i as a loaner. SO much nicer than my 2010 528i (which is nice and i really like; but, man this one is top notch!).

Edited by BigStewMan