Forum Veteran?

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

Holly cr@pp I'm a forum veteran! I didn't even realize I was an "advanced member" till about a week ago..........But now a "Forum Veteran". WoW..... If I drank......I would have a drink.......So you guys have one for me lol lol :-)

It was not that long ago I joind this forum and made my first post. All you guys made me feel very welcome and at home. I just wanted to take a minute and say.........."thanks"

My wife tells me "you love those.....those damn Klipsch people more than me".......I say "oh no honey I love the Klipsch speakers more than you......not the Klipsch forum people.....lol lol......just kidding.

Take care all my Klipsch friends.... Mark :-)

• Like 7

• Moderators
It was not that long ago I joind this forum and made my first post. All you guys made me feel very welcome and at home. I just wanted to take a minute and say.........."thanks"

Well your welcome, but you did most of the work, we try to make everyone feel welcome. :wub:  THEN we talk them into spending all of there money, the wife is always mad at them, they travel many miles to spend more money buying speakers and after all of that they are constantly looking for better "parts and pieces". Your welcome :o  :D

• Like 3

This graph demonstrates that the epicenter of the dark energy fulcrum is a means to bypass theoretical superconductivity of a tertiary adjunct to a hypothetical soundwave traveling at E=MC2.

graph.jpg

Plus it looks like a nude supermodel...

Edited by mustang guy
  • Like 4

This graph demonstrates that the epicenter of the dark energy fulcrum is a means to bypass theoretical superconductivity of a tertiary adjunct to a hypothetical soundwave traveling at E=MC2.

graph.jpg

Therefore.....you're saying..........

history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator

• Like 1

graph.jpg

ohhhhh... Spirograph!  Pretty!

• Like 1

graph.jpg

SEE NOW I SEE!!!!! nobody ever explained it like that before!!!!! but it's only true when the earth is spinning counter-clockwise.....right prof?

Does this mean that I'm cool now?All this time, this is all I had to do - join?

IbizaFlame you might me a forum Veteran but you have be 25 to be cool. You are almost there. When you hit 30 your very cool, at 35 your very very cool, at 40 super cool, 45 ultra cool, 50+ lifer cool.....lol lol

Just ribbin you my man. Cuz at your age I did'nt own any Klipsch. I heard some and wanted some but still had a few years to go.

Again just playing with ya......take care Mark....

• Like 1