Forum Veteran?

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

• Moderators
IbizaFlame, on 23 Sept 2014 - 10:10 PM, said: LOL! I always thought 25 was dependent on swag and by 30 you start on your way down

At 25 you may be past or at your peak now, better enjoy it. :o And when your 30 you will think 40 is on your way down, and over and over each 10 years.

Then your dead, have responsible fun NOW and try not to stop. :) I only say responsible fun because irresponsible fun can end the whole process. :wacko:  

Our 3 kids are roughly 10 years older than you, and were having fun, actually more now, people do not look at old people as the troublemakers, thanks young people. :P

Edited by dtel
  • Like 2

IbizaFlame, on 23 Sept 2014 - 10:10 PM, said: LOL! I always thought 25 was dependent on swag and by 30 you start on your way down

At 25 you may be past or at your peak now, better enjoy it. :o And when your 30 you will think 40 is on your way down, and over and over each 10 years.

Then your dead, have responsible fun NOW and try not to stop. :) I only say responsible fun because irresponsible fun can end the whole process. :wacko:  

Our 3 kids are roughly 10 years older than you, and were having fun, actually more now, people do not look at old people as the troublemakers, thanks young people. :P

Oh yea dtel.....I know all to well about that "irresponsibe fun" and what thougt was fun......well looking back at it, I don't think so...

I am lucky to be alive :-)

• Like 1

• Moderators
My wife tells me "you love those.....those damn Klipsch people more than me".......I say "oh no honey I love the Klipsch speakers more than you......not the Klipsch forum people.....lol lol......just kidding.

That was super funny.  :D

I myself am aiming for the title of "Super Goob".  Yeah, I know I'm an overachiever but someone has to set the example around here.  :lol:

This graph demonstrates that the epicenter of the dark energy fulcrum is a means to bypass theoretical superconductivity of a tertiary adjunct to a hypothetical soundwave traveling at E=MC2.

graph.jpg

Plus it looks like a nude supermodel...

So if you turn up the bass a little, it will clean that graph right up!

Mine says forum veteran, that doesn't mean I know a lot...I hope im not fooling you...

We "forum veterans" need to maintain a certain amount of swagger and at least act like we know a bunch of "stuff" whether we do or not!! (This could be a problem, however, if someone asks us a serious question).

• Moderators
ChuckAb3, on 24 Sept 2014 - 10:51 AM, said:

Turbox, on 24 Sept 2014 - 06:26 AM, said:

Mine says forum veteran, that doesn't mean I know a lot...I hope im not fooling you...

We "forum veterans" need to maintain a certain amount of swagger and at least act like we know a bunch of "stuff" whether we do or not!! (This could be a problem, however, if someone asks us a serious question).

No way, that name or post count has nothing to do with if " we know a bunch of stuff " or not, I am living proof ! :unsure: ( and I am not alone )  :o  

• Like 1

• Moderators

I have to post to see what I am now....

I want the title HMFIC like Boxx has....

:o

Boxx was really cool, then Chad chopped his post count off at the knees.  Now he's moderately cool.

But he is still the most interesting Boxx in the world. :huh:

• Like 1

Oh yea dtel.....I know all to well about that "irresponsibe fun" and what thougt was fun......well looking back at it, I don't think so...

I am lucky to be alive :-)

it was fun....at the time.

"there but for the grace of gOd go I !!!!!!!"

Boxx was really cool, then Chad chopped his post count off at the knees.  Now he's moderately cool.

It's okay now...

I was used to being roughed up by Amy.  

womanslappingman.gif

I have now adapted to being moderately cool.

But he is still the most interesting Boxx in the world. :huh:

:emotion-21: