Single Klipschorn and Belle - STL $250

The History Kid

I search clips for the St. Louis area at least five or more times a day. This weekend I've been really busy and didn't have time. Just seeing these a little bit ago, send him an email to see if they are still available and if so are the matches somewhere close .
  • Like 1

If I was actually in STL, they'd be gone already.

I just have no way to get them here. If I was at school I could take them back to my apartment one by one and then transport them home the same way, but...it's not that convenient when you aren't there. :(

• Like 1

Tempting to stop by since I am only about 40 minutes from his house. I know other members of the forum have inquired on them, I'm not one to just butt in line. :)

i wouldn't loose any sleep if i was 40 mins away - first come first served

It's only my opinion, but I'd never pay $250 for the pair. That, to me, would be taking advantage of someone who doesn't know what he/she has. Even Rick Harrison on Pawn Stars has been known to offer more than the seller's asking price when the seller is clueless. And that's in a business model based on buying at 50% of the anticipated retail.

In my opinion, the lowest "fair" price at which I could still sleep nights would be $500 each. YMMV

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 1