condition and all having roughly 300 hours use. You would be 

hard pressed to find a better amp at more than double

my asking price, 

I will sell for 1200.00 plus shipping

so why am I selling, in short priorities must take presedence 

over listening................A work injury has kept me without

an income for over 2 years now, and we are about

to lose our home simple as that

contact me via email / pm, I will only list here through the weekend come Monday this will go on craigslist

ask around about me here I am very careful with my shipping and packing, and I have all the original boxes and packing I can ship UPS or postal service.  

I have no paypal account but happily accept checks or money orders and if I have dealt with you b-4 I have no problem shipping immediately

post-14548-0-54580000-1415929384_thumb.j

post-14548-0-44220000-1415929400_thumb.j

post-14548-0-00420000-1415929469_thumb.j

• Like 1

I fall into a crack, I am occupationally disabled not fully disabled, however my meds keep me from driving or operating machinery etc... I was working for the railroad and they do not use workers comp, they use railroad retirement since I had under 10 years I only qualified for 12 months of sickness / injury compensation. The law states in order to recover from the railroad my lost wages etc... I must go to court

Its a great system, meanwhile the company drags things out as long as they possibly can putting you into a situation where you have to settle...........Kids gotta eat and have a roof and heat

END RANT..........................................

• Like 1

Joe, I pray for you and your loved ones first.

If I could in any way justify these purchases I would In a heartbeat.

To anyone who might be viewing this post and may be considering this purchase I can only offer this: I have had the occasion to buy several things ranging from Klipschorns down to DVDs from Joe and have never been disappointed. Numerous transactions have been without any ***** from me what so ever.

Good luck to you my friend.

Mike

Joe,

I don't know you, but if you need someone to help with the home situation, I may be able to steer you to someone who can. There are special laws in place for people in your situation, and you may be able to do a loan modification or something along the lines of that. Worst case if you do wind up losing the home, there is a way to do it and have the bank pay you. If you are interested in more info let me know. I am a real estate broker in NJ and laws are similar in certain states, so there may be a few options for you.Good Luck with things.

• Like 2

Called SS, since the railroad does not pay into SS and since I worked for over 7 years without paying SS I am not eligible for SSD, Apparently they base SSD off your last 5 years of work paying into SS,  Never mind that I paid SS for over 20 years prior to working for the railroad, and paid 200+ a week into  railroad for over 7 years.  You must fit neatly into one of there little grooves or you dont exist

To get the full RRB disability amount, a railroad worker must have at least ten years of covered employment. If a worker has only five years of employment with the railroad (after 1995), then he or she can qualify for RRB disability benefits if the worker has earned at least 20 Social Security work credits from the last ten years.