Selling my rig, dont miss out

joessportster

Lets us know how things are going. If you need some cash to get you over a hump the guys here I'm sure would all chip in. We have done it before. I never asked for help it never got to bad for me after transplant it was just dealing with the system and frustration. Keep us in the loop. Best of luck. Rick

• Like 1

I once heard of a guy who had some time on his hands and needed money and who had over a 1000 digitalized albums. Some guys asked him if they could "borrow" a copy of his albums and sent him a hard drive. Coincidentally they sent him a few hundred dollars to help him out (No connection to the albums). Just sayin'

• Like 1

officially withdrawing this sale,  Thanks to the overwhelming support from all of you. we are set through the new year

Given what was sent via paypal and what was said to be sent via mail I feel like we will be able to provide a decent Christmas for the boys and pay our rent and heat through the new year

We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts,  After feeling worthless for some time now you all have lifted my spirits and faith in mankind.  as soon as we are able you can be assured it will be paid forward

Thank you

• Like 2

officially withdrawing this sale,  Thanks to the overwhelming support from all of you. we are set through the new year

Given what was sent via paypal and what was said to be sent via mail I feel like we will be able to provide a decent Christmas for the boys and pay our rent and heat through the new year

We thank you all from the bottom of our hearts,  After feeling worthless for some time now you all have lifted my spirits and faith in mankind.  as soon as we are able you can be assured it will be paid forward

Thank you

Great news!  Keep the spirits up, you can always come here for a little therapy...

• Like 1

• Moderators
CECAA850, on 20 Nov 2014 - 2:18 PM, said:

Thank you for letting us help Joe.  I appreciate it.  I have the EXACT same reaction when allowing people to help me.  I don't know why that is but I certainly empathize.  Remember, "No man is an island". 

Carl

I like that Carl, and yes I know how it feels also, most people do at some time in there life, perfectly normal really. 

Joe, I pray for you and your loved ones first.

If I could in any way justify these purchases I would In a heartbeat.

To anyone who might be viewing this post and may be considering this purchase I can only offer this: I have had the occasion to buy several things ranging from Klipschorns down to DVDs from Joe and have never been disappointed. Numerous transactions have been without any ***** from me what so ever.

Good luck to you my friend.

Mike

ditto