Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

Over the past year, I've gone back and watched the whole BB series a couple of times. It's interesting how much you notice later, or didn't notice originally. It's better the 2nd time around. I've watched the 1st episode 5-6 times and still didn't get tired of it. It did seem like there was more comedy in it the 2nd time around.

Over the past year, I've gone back and watched the whole BB series a couple of times. It's interesting how much you notice later, or didn't notice originally. It's better the 2nd time around. I've watched the 1st episode 5-6 times and still didn't get tired of it. It did seem like there was more comedy in it the 2nd time around.

We recently did that with Game of Thrones.  Everything makes so much more sense the second time you watch it.

We recently did that with Game of Thrones.  Everything makes so much more sense the second time you watch it.

Is that program any good?  LF keeps suggesting we watch it/

I watched a few BB episodes the other night, Saul was in an entire episode. Saul, Walter, Jesse, and Mike were laying the ground work for their new business since Gus and his empire was taken out. Saul was showing them locations to cook, and Walter finally chose the bug fumigating site for his shop. 

I thought this week's BCS started out slow. They showed that guy driving the ice cream truck into the US. It seems like that scene went on for 15 minutes. Was that guy some kind of hit man, or was he smuggling In something else? Saul manipulating the files from HHM was a cool scene. He plays that character very well.

I'm thinking this is the way they smuggle drugs, in the food.  That's how they ended up doing it in BB.

Saul manipulating the files from HHM was a cool scene.
  I'm thinking he gets busted for that.

He probably will, it will be interesting watching him explain himself to whoever catches him, he thinks well on his feet. 

He was like a maestro in that scene.