Better Call Saul (spoilers ahoy!)

Ceptorman

I like how it's impossible to predict what's going to happen next, keeps us thinking. I think this series started off a little slower than BB, especially the first season. I can see it developing into as good of a series as BB though (I might catch some flack for this prediction)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Seadog said:

Season 2 hit Netflix last week.  Still time to catch up for anyone wants to binge watch two seasons.  I re-watched the last three episodes so that I will be primed for the start of Season 3.

Good idea. I better get busy.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:04 PM, Seadog said:

Season 2 hit Netflix last week.  Still time to catch up for anyone wants to binge watch two seasons.  I re-watched the last three episodes so that I will be primed for the start of Season 3.

Me too, it left off with Chuck surreptitiously recording Jimmy's confession about changing the bank location address on Chuck's paper work.

9 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Good start.

Not sure I understood what he was doing with the tracker and battery at the end.

Trying to track whoever it was that tracked Mike out to the desert.  He figures when they retrieve his bug, thinking it was theirs, he can find out who did it.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Trying to track whoever it was that tracked Mike out to the desert.  He figures when they retrieve his bug, thinking it was theirs, he can find out who did it.

I got that part.  But what did Mike do to  the bug to want  to make them retrieve it?  Run the battery down with the transistor radio?  

Did he check to see if they replaced gas cap with another?

35 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

I got that part.  But what did Mike do to  the bug to want  to make them retrieve it?  Run the battery down with the transistor radio?  

Did he check to see if they replaced gas cap with another?

I believe he ran it down so they would get it, yes.  There were 2 bugs.  One in each of Mikes car.  The one he ran down was thrown out and his bug was the one retrieved.

I "assumed" they just used a normal cap on his vehicle but you really couldn't tell.  I didn't see him check either.

Does anyone know what the cassette said when the batteries installed?  I'm assuming it was the secret taped conversation with Jimmy but I couldn't tell what was played.

• Like 1