Maybe I'm Amazed.....?

TasDom

Do you think she'd want to make herself look ugly just so people can focus on her musical talent?

Do you think she's doing a poor job musically, to make herself look hot?

Logical question, is illogical.

But darn funny!  :lol:

This is beginning to seem like it's everyone vs. me, so I'm leaving this thread. Sorry. I didn't join the Klipsch forum for this.

Whoops, it looks like I missed a bunch of posts with my irrelevant humor.  :unsure:

+++

I'm on your side, 2C.  IMO all you are guilty of is reserving judgement on someone you had never met, and to me that goes in the category of being "open minded," which is not yet a federal offense.

I find myself in the same camp as you.  I can make judgements about things I have seen on Youtube, but you are 100% correct, nobody knows this person, or knows why she does anything she does.  It's all speculation, and I thought we were having a little fun defending our positions in a silly way.

I really thought the rest of the conversation was just good natured banter.  Nobody on this forum should get mad at people we haven't met, over a person in a Youtube vid we also haven't met.  :wacko:

Edited by wvu80

I guess my deal is, I don't know her personally, so it feels unfair if I try to make any assumptions about her.

And yet you insist on conveying that she's just an innocent young girl, haphazardly displaying her sexuality without any concept of how it's perceived - and that such action is surely unintentional... without knowing her personally.

No, I'm saying that we shouldn't be making any assumptions about anyone until we meet them and get to know them. Period.

Do you like it when someone has assumptions on who you are before they've met you and gotten to know you?

Man, I'm on a roll this quarter.

I've always been a pour smeller.

That's because you don't smell.  I smell, you stink.  :P

(It always cracks me up when I can point out to someone the grammatical ambiguity of a verb which is both transitive and intransitive:lol:  )  

/grammer nazi

+++

And I don't care who you are, that there Mung post of the Jess Greenberg Men Version ^^^ was funny.  :D

Edited by wvu80

• Moderators

Talent or exploitation ? Whatcha think?

Musically she is incredibly average. Is she talented? Maybe, but not enough to even be a street performer yet. With voice lessons, a lot of hard work, maybe. It doesn't meet the definition of exploitation.

She is classified as a Youtube personality, What the heck is that?