Next Year: Gathering 2016

Mallette

Seriously sorry I could not make it this year. Looks like all had a good time. When it came down to it, it was money that stopped me. Being I live in CA it costs a little to travel to Arkansas. Need to start saving for next year now! BTW what is RRR?

we’re not too far apart -- SoCal Beach for me…oops, i mean “an undisclosed location.”  We could have carpooled; but, they told me the event was in Maine.  I just got back about an hour ago -- nobody was there.   Four years in a row, I’ve been sent to the wrong location. 

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Thad, we all voted and you're in charge of karaoke next year.  Your apprentice will have it all set up.

Do not wish to offend anyone but that guy really had the market cornered on distortion and bad singing! :)

Roger

I don't know why, he only kept the amp thing 3 red lights into clipping all the time, don't understand it. :blink:

So who went fishing and caught a big-*** bass anyway? I wanted to go for this alone.

Roy loves to bass fish and I know he caught 5 the first night, although he said he missed 3.

Rodneys daughter shoved a pole in my daughter Kimberlys hand and she went fishing as well.

There were others, but hard to tell who was one of us and who was local?? 13 ponds on the property and the big one is 84 acres!

Roger

• Like 1

I presume that now that Thad has to be nice that minermark will replace him on snark patrol? 

Nice start!

Dave

When Minermark makes a "Snarky" remark, it is Always directed at his friend(s), and you Dave are NOT one of them.

My friends know how to take me, and quite frankly i dont make too dam many snarky remarks, you never miss a beat Dave, if i wish to poke my Bud's your right there trying to make something from nothing.

What i really want to say to you would get me far more than a warning point.

Leave me alone< third warning.

I presume that now that Thad has to be nice that minermark will replace him on snark patrol? 

Nice start!

Dave

When Minermark makes a "Snarky" remark, it is Always directed at his friend(s), and you Dave are NOT one of them.

My friends know how to take me, and quite frankly i dont make too dam many snarky remarks, you never miss a beat Dave, if i wish to poke my Bud's your right there trying to make something from nothing.

oh lighten up Francis. You too are making something out of nothing..

• Like 1

Nice start!

Dave

oh lighten up Francis. You too are making something out of nothing..

YES, most definately! Dave comes across wrong on the forum some times but I assure you that if you met him in person that he is alway though sometimes poorly trying to be funny or make light of a situation.

You really need to meet people in person and you will find that alot of perspectives will change, :)

Roger

• Like 1

I apoligize for what appears to be thread crapping, however i took for granted the forum at large knew of my being Bullyed by Dave, my mistake.
Dave Harassed me last year through a series of PMs, so no one on the forum would have known this, my bad.
Chad was informed that i was being picked on, i did NOT ask chad to do anything about it, just maybe give Dave a heads up that i dont care for internet Bullys.
Why Dave zeros in on me and for what reason i do not know. if anyone else on this forum were to make a comment that i was "To be the next Snark Guy"
i would just blow it off, however with Dave 's track record of Snippets, injecting them like an internet Bully where and when he can, well you know, im not going to take it, not one dam snippet.
I will say no more on this subject, just know there is more going on behind the screen than what you see here.
When you guys respond to a comment, i know you mean well and it is well placed, however as you can see from "the rest of the story" you can only respond as to what you see.
Forwarded to Chad as with the rest of all comments on this subject (Just to keep him in the loop).        

I apoligize for what appears to be thread crapping, however i took for granted the forum at large knew of my being Bullyed by Dave, my mistake.

Dave Harassed me last year through a series of PMs, so no one on the forum would have known this, my bad.

Chad was informed that i was being picked on, i did NOT ask chad to do anything about it, just maybe give Dave a heads up that i dont care for internet Bullys.

Why Dave zeros in on me and for what reason i do not know. if anyone else on this forum were to make a comment that i was "To be the next Snark Guy"

i would just blow it off, however with Dave 's track record of Snippets, injecting them like an internet Bully where and when he can, well you know, im not going to take it, not one dam snippet.

I will say no more on this subject, just know there is more going on behind the screen than what you see here.

When you guys respond to a comment, i know you mean well and it is well placed, however as you can see from "the rest of the story" you can only respond as to what you see.

Forwarded to Chad as with the rest of all comments on this subject (Just to keep him in the loop).        

and our early interactions began with you blowing up over a harmless comment from me about you being a flipper, yet here we are having a good ol time.

today is a new day and you guys are all far too old to hold on to past transgressions. :P

• Like 1

i was "To be the next Snark Guy"

I thought it was a compliment.  I guess I am stupider (der) than I look. 

I was going to make a comment about the illeism in your post but backed off to not spoil the banter.  **** it, if anyone gets to be the next snark guy it's me.  Although I am more cranky with a snarky edge on the Thad Scale.

• Like 1

i was "To be the next Snark Guy"

I thought it was a compliment.  I guess I am stupider (der) than I look. 

I was going to make a comment about the illeism in your post but backed off to not spoil the banter.  **** it, if anyone gets to be the next snark guy it's me.  Although I am more cranky with a snarky edge on the Thad Scale.

take a knee.

i dub thee, oldtimer, henceforth and forever.. Sir Snarks-a-Lot.