Never seen these...

Guest Steven1963

Interesting find, do not see many Frazers these days.

Worth maybe $450 to me and only for parts, i do like those Difusers :emotion-21:

Now why this guy stated this: "Also, they are a lot easier to position than klipsch corner horns" i have NO idea :ohmy:

• Like 1

Guest Steven1963

I've got a message into the seller. We'll see what they sound like. The little bit of research I've done on these speakers and the additions are nice. How they all sound together should be fun to hear.

• Like 1

While it looks like only the X-15 enclosure is original Frazier, here are a couple of the Frazier spec sheets for the original model.

x15wnk2.jpg

x15stba6.jpg

post-36163-0-68780000-1433343117_thumb.j

post-36163-0-82140000-1433343131_thumb.j

Edited by Fjd

FUG, Frazier's User Group, moved to facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/584410888260783/

The old FUG thread was here on the Klipsch forums: https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/92020-frazier-users-group-aka-fug/

PWK respected Jack Frazier's designs. Don't know if it matters, but the X-15 was the fastest vehicle in atmosphere...

Edited by mustang guy

Guest Steven1963

He's modified the X-15's. Not sure but upgraded the woofer and added a tweeter, in addition to upgrading the mid-horn and adding a Xover. From what I read the woofer was designed for best use in a horn enclosure. This could be interesting.

If the midrange horn and diffusers are JBL - those alone are worth north of $1,000. I sold may pair a couple years back for about $1,100. The 2" Gauss drivers are probably worth close to $400 - $500. I also had a pair of those a couple years back which I sold for about $500. 

This is a great deal, and I bet that system sounds fantastic. I would buy it in a heart beat.