Anybody ever see this kid?!

Mighty Favog

Ok, here is the test, just listen to the music, its.... ok......  sure that person is young and very talented.  But its like comparing tyke hockey to the NHL, sure its fun and all cute, but I ain't gonna listen to it.

I'm just thinking of the skill level this kid has now versus any room for improvement as he develops. This is assuming he hasn't peaked by now. I did see a vid of him playing with a band but I wasn't impressed, needs to do more solo work.

He did do an appearance with Carlos Santana already.

Ok, here is the test, just listen to the music, its.... ok......  sure that person is young and very talented.  But its like comparing tyke hockey to the NHL, sure its fun and all cute, but I ain't gonna listen to it.

I'm just thinking of the skill level this kid has now versus any room for improvement as he develops. This is assuming he hasn't peaked by now. I did see a vid of him playing with a band but I wasn't impressed, needs to do more solo work.

He did do an appearance with Carlos Santana already.

Well Carlos is a nice guy.  So are you claiming the timing, the pressure of fingers against the strings, and just the musicality as some people have the skill in which to play has anything to do with the listening environment..  sure a better environment helps.  Good music is good music.  Music reproduction, the recorded talent, is what we were talking about.  Any way hope you have a nice day.

Edited by jacksonbart

hope he ages musically like a fine wine. 

Unfortunately, fine wines are also susceptible to bad outside influences....let's hope that he has the support system he needs, the encouragement he deserves, and the creativity to write original material that is worthy of his talent.