College Football Payoff predictions

DizRotus

If the Spartans win I'll send you an album from my collection (Approx 1000 I suspect). It will be one of my choosing and it will be one that I like. Condition might be anything. If Mich St. tears the Tide a new one, it will be one in excellent condition and if I feel like the Tide got screwed out of the game by officiating it might be one in poor condition. You could do the same LOL!

• Like 1

Uh oh, Clemson sends 3 home including their best deep threat wide receiver. Failed drug tests suspected.

And their kicker.

I've never understood how talented young men can spend all of their lives working to achieve the goal of getting to compete for a national championship and a potential NFL paycheck, just to stupidly throw it all away in a moment by doing drugs.

I've never understood how talented young men can spend all of their lives working to achieve the goal of getting to compete for a national championship and a potential NFL paycheck, just to stupidly throw it all away in a moment by doing drugs.

You're thinking of recreational drugs.  It may have been the performance enhancing variety.  Either will get you the boot.