F/S LSI Splits $800 pr. SOLD

kg4guy

As much as I want to keep these I just don't have the room after getting new Danley equipment. These have new Solen capacitors in the AA networks with Dayton film and foil bypass caps on all the caps one new factory diaphragm from Simply Speakers in one K-77 it was reading high so I replaced it I stripped all the trim off and had it bead blasted and put a fresh coat of paint the cabinets are an 8 on a 10 scale but could be perfect if someone wanted to put some time in on the cabinets also these have original Klipsch logo's they were built in 1986 the K-43's look new in perfect condition these sound awesome .Please email me or call at aayrassian@yahoo.com or 805-448-2134

post-25539-0-62940000-1445389375_thumb.j

post-25539-0-34020000-1445389390_thumb.j

post-25539-0-70020000-1445389399_thumb.j

post-25539-0-02420000-1445389412_thumb.j

post-25539-0-25140000-1445389426_thumb.j

Edited by kg4guy
  • Like 3

Eight hundred bucks, for all you've done to the finish, and for the upgraded components?  Are you nuts?  That's a give-away price.  :blink:

Someone (and this won't take long I think) is going to get an UN-believable deal, I really hope it's someone from our Klipsch forum family.

And not that it matters, but I love that aluminum trim, it's my favorite finish.

Eight hundred bucks, for all you've done to the finish, and for the upgraded components?  Are you nuts?  That's a give-away price.  :blink:

Someone (and this won't take long I think) is going to get an UN-believable deal, I really hope it's someone from our Klipsch forum family.

And not that it matters, but I love that aluminum trim, it's my favorite finish.

I think its a very good deal as long as I get what I have in them I'm ok with that its fun restoring the older stuff .

Kg is santa Barb area.

Great price for a great pair.

At any givin time we have at least 8 to 10 pairs of these on the NorCal CL, but NONE look as good as these with this kind of pricing. someone would be wise to grab these ASAP.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 1