Discontinued Klipsch speaker specs no longer available

robotc

I have just noticed that the US Klipsch web site no longer lists the detailed specs of discontinued models. There is just a brief description and pictures and then a link to the current models.

If anyone is looking for specs, the Australian Klipsch web site currently has the more detailed specs available. Just type the model in the search box on the home page

Robert

• Like 7

This is a sore subject with the guy responsible for maintaining/updating the Klipsch website. Apparently he thought it would be better to just delete all the information while he worked on it... And it's been gone for a month now.

Too bad he couldn't bother to refer everyone to the Australian site like you did. Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

https://community.klipsch.com/index.php?/topic/160533-klipschcom-websitesearch-box-what-happened/

• Like 1

Hey Chad...... Did you see this.... Did you not know about this.... I just learned.... I speak Australian G.E.M

Well, I don't.  :(

I read the Australian speaker reviews, what does it mean that CF-4's sound best when toed in while putting shrimp on the barbie? 

Edited by wvu80

Couldn't they just copy the info in the Aus. web site and put it back in here?????  Why remove it to begin with???? Rick

Yeah, me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the link to the Forums from the Australian Web Site!!!  Goodbye to you guys forever because of no speaker specs!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:

(if you clicked on the Aussie link ^^^) 

Hi, it's me again!  Merry Christmas!  :)

Edited by wvu80

Maybe I am missing something, as a relative "newbie"?

You most certainly are. 

Glad to be educated/informed, etc.  If your original comment were intended to be "humorous", or mildly sarcastic, not everyone is in on the "joke".  The language didn't seem to "poking fun" at anything (pardon the pun), at least to me.

Couldn't they just copy the info in the Aus. web site and put it back in here?????  Why remove it to begin with???? Rick

That's not exactly how it works when you're implementing a new design. You have to make it pretty so-to-speak, and that usually takes more time than getting the information.

Maybe I am missing something, as a relative "newbie"?

You most certainly are. 

Glad to be educated/informed, etc.  If your original comment were intended to be "humorous", or mildly sarcastic, not everyone is in on the "joke".  The language didn't seem to "poking fun" at anything (pardon the pun), at least to me.

I never said it was a joke. But you are most certainly missing something.