Klipsch BK-WO For Sale

wnschoen

pm sent

Sent one as well...

Location helps.

You guys are quick to the draw!

Looks like he's located in Beaufort, South Carolina.

Nice Belles, GLWS!

Yep, thats too far for me.

Those Belles would look great oiled. Interesting cloth, isn't CANE and isn't Black...I like it.

Good deal for someone.

Found the listing.  Yeah, $22.22 would be awesome!

Anyone out that direction headed this way or even part way?  I'll help with gas expense, etc.  Man, too bad these weren't put up for sale during the last two weeks while I was off for Christmas break at school!  We start back tomorrow!  I would've just made the drive.  :(

Edited by avguytx

Well, that's just about $1000.00 less than current market value, don't you think?  Wouldn't know if that mattered to the seller or not....

Hmm….Over the past 12 months, Belles have been WELL documented as selling for anywhere between $200 and $4000 per pair.

Granted the extremes of that range are quite rare, but without better details of the cabinet condition, forum valuations are just a guess.  We've been given 1 picture of 1 cabinet & that top shows issues.  $1000 may be about right.

Good luck to any who pursue these.

Personally, I'd like to own another pair, but these are too far to fetch.

Edited by Arrow#422

Well, that's just about $1000.00 less than current market value, don't you think?  Wouldn't know if that mattered to the seller or not....

Hmm….Over the past 12 months, Belles have been well noted as selling for anywhere between $200 and $4000 per pair.

Granted the extremes of that range are quite rare, but without better details of the cabinet condition, forum valuations are just a guess.  We've been given 1 picture of 1 cabinet & that top shows issues.  $1000 may be spot on, unless a nw indiana buyer is interested, then the "current market value" may drop significantly.  :o

Good luck to any who pursue these.

Personally, I'd like - another pair!  :D

I have no idea what you are talking about, and I suspect neither do you.  I have no need for any additional speakers, amps, preamps, tubes, turntables, etc, so I do not join the feeding frenzy when a "great deal" is posted.  I do however have several decades of experience with Klipsch Heritage speakers, as well as a wide variety of other audio equipment, so although I think you are probably guessing, I am not.  Thank you.

• Like 1

Sure hope this sale went well.

Over the past 12 months, Belles have been WELL documented as selling for anywhere between $200 and $4000 per pair.

Sure would like to see that wonderful documentation, especially for a pair of Belle's that sold for $200.00, or $4K for that matter.