stupid cheap KM6's - $80

Paducah Home Theater

Making room for a ginormous 83" wide table saw, so a few things need to go.  

This is a set of KM6's, the ones that were only available for overseas armed forces.  One tweeter doesn't work and one dust cap is smushed in.  Otherwise they work great.  This is what I've got in them, haggled the owners down to $60 and have $20 in gas to pick it up.  Most likely if you swap diaphrams with the new Crites titanium ones they'd be awesome, and I might be able to get a replacement woofer, although it still works fine.  

Must be picked up in Paducah KY.  Preferably sooner rather than later.  

270-556-8427

http://www.klipsch.com/products/km-6

20160103_123112_zpsza0hk4dv.jpg

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

I do travel from Dayton to Pittsburgh almost every other month and go through a corner of west virgina

Exactly right about that corner.

You will be on I-70 and go through Wheeling, WV.  It takes about 10 minutes to travel across the WV panhandle from Ohio to WV to PA.  I am located about 2 hours south of Wheeling by bad 2-lane road that follows the Ohio River.

The only places I ever go in my truck is St. Louis and Nashville once every couple of months just for fun. And I just got back from St. Louis. It'll be awhile.

Might go skiing in Paoli sometime in February, that's 45 minutes from Louisville.

• 1 month later...