$$$$$$Power Ball$$$$$$

MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE

• Moderators

The husband played five dollars a week for a year or two. They won the million while they were on a cruise with us. The sold their home, upgraded to a slightly larger home and are living comfortably traveling the country. All of this after they gave each of their children enough to pay their homes off!

Edited by dtel's wife
  • Like 2

The husband played five dollars a week for a year or two. They won the million while they were on a cruise with us. The sold their home, upgraded to a slightly larger home and are living comfortably traveling the country. All of this after they gave each of their children enough to pay their homes off!

It's NO dam fun unless there is an "Under the Bridge story"

• Like 3

I'm not going to lie.  If I won it all, I would probably do a lot of cocaine.

And strippers!

I refer to lotto as paying your idiot tax.

Strippers :o ???

How second rate can you get man?

Second class thinking there my man.

The "Correct" way is to buy the strip joint, this way you are treated like a king when you show up. :emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

• Like 4

I've been shooing away whole gaggles of folks at work who are making a big production out of going in on the big lottery.  I've almost run out of excuses.  I can see the "entertainment" value of it but, as a retirement plan, buying a $5 lottery ticket leaves a lot to be desired.  Not only will you not* win, but now you are $5 poorer.

Anecdotally, I've never known anyone who won more than a few bucks on any lottery and I'm 50.  This doesn't inspire me to try to break the drought.

It means your luck is about to change!

Philosophically, I consider lotteries (along with most forms of "me-against-the-house" gambling) to be Darwinism in action. 

Most consider a tax against the poor!

*0.0000000000324 (your chance of winning the Powerball) is close enough to zero for everyday purposes.

Yeah, but if you don't play, you can't win.     :D   :emotion-21:

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

You only need to be lucky once.  :)

For the amount of money I need to be able to live comfortably, I need to be making so much money per hour that if I dropped a hundred dollar bill it would cost me more to pick it up than to leave it.

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

Well before you go on your coke binge, ya might want to have you own rehab buit.....you could be your best client......lol lol

MKP :-)

Rehab ? i have no known problem as of yet my man. Geeshe, i would just like the opertunie, bucket list if you will.

Back when i had roomates 40+ years ago, roomie brough some home, dam that WAS fine, i ask him how nuch does this stuff cost? :o

Never did anymore that's for dam sure.......

• Like 3

• Moderators

It's NO dam fun unless there is an "Under the Bridge story"

He is not very happy at all, he is now very sorry he sold his house.

• Like 1

Well if you did, it would be second rate stuff, because IF you win anything, half would be more like it, because you see, i'll take my half, and im buyin a small jet and be in Boliva before you wake up sunday morning.

And do not plan on sending even second rate stuff north for quite some time....... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I might add, There will be a noticable lacking of "Maduros" in the market place also, as Nicaragura will be the next stop.

You will all be invited to My Pub in Ireland as well as Belize, think i can make it a year?

As long as im not seeing any "Under the Bridge" storys might as well take it to the Fantasy level  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19: 

• Like 1

Everyone have their tickys?

I got mine early, before they were all gone.  

If you go by the odds of winning, you have a better chance of getting married to a supermodel AND becoming president of the United States than you do of winning the lottery.    :emotion-21:   :emotion-19:

• Like 1