Cincinnati = Thugs

jimjimbo

The two toughest games to call this weekend are Chiefs/Patriots and Seahawks/Panthers.  Even though I would love to see KC beat the slimebag Pats, I don't think it's going to happen....I do think and (hope) that Seattle will beat Carolina, to set up a matchup with Arizona.

• Like 1

Unrelated but now the Rams are on the move back to LA - I hope San Diego is able to keep the Chargers. At least the raiders have been there before as well, but the Charger fans are there through thin and thin. (That was intentional)

The two toughest games to call this weekend are Chiefs/Patriots and Seahawks/Panthers.  Even though I would love to see KC beat the slimebag Pats, I don't think it's going to happen....I do think and (hope) that Seattle will beat Carolina, to set up a matchup with Arizona.

Go Hawks

Go Hawks

The BlackHawks will be fine

Mark

Steelers have next to no shot against Denver. KC can def beat N.E.

NFC games should be close. 3 great Ds and one that CAN play well at times. I would like to se KC v Carolina.

The Steelers can defeat Denver by taking out Manning the same way they did to Cincinnati with Carson Palmer.

JJK

• Like 1

NFC games should be close. 3 great Ds and one that CAN play well at times. I would like to se KC v Carolina.

The Steelers can defeat Denver by taking out Manning the same way they did to Cincinnati with Carson Palmer.

JJK

Denver has a decent back up though.

Three weeks ago 12/20/15:  Steelers 34 Broncos 27

Are you basing your prediction on Steeler's many injuries on offense?  If so, you have a pretty good point.

The reverse could be said about Manning.  His most recent injury after the early season arm injury is a knee so his mobility should be severely limited.  Steelers D should be chasing him around the field, but I guarantee you Manning is smart enough to count 1-2-3 THROW!

Edited by wvu80

I suspect Cam and Co will beat the living daylights out of Seattle. Patriots, Broncos, and Panthers are the three to beat. Cam is MVP of the season and maybe the SB too.

The Panthers are pretty much considered the 5th best team in the playoffs.

Pats are pretty beat up, and despite Brady declaring that he can "turn it on" during the playoffs the Pat's are not the hot team going forward.

Broncs have a great defense, the NFL's best.  Peyton is not Peyton, but man, who wants to bet against him?  With his injuries right now, I would.

I am a Steelers fan and I think they'll beat the Broncs this Sunday but Steelers have injuries all over the place as well.  Big Ben has a bad shoulder, their best receiver may not play and they are on the 4th and 5th starting running backs.

Kansas City is clicking on all cylinders.  KC represents the AFC when all the snow has settled.

Seahawks advance only due to a shanked FG, but the rule is survive and advance.  I think Seahawks advance to Super Bowl 50.

Amendola and Edelman are both back for the KC game.  You'll see a different Patriots team - one closer to the one at the beginning of the season. With those two, you stretch the field - making it easy for any running back to come in.  It also opens up Gronk for single coverage.