SOLD - Custom Chorus I pair

Matthews

Bump for a nice pair of Chorus I. There have been a multitude of posts here lately about Chorus and everyone agrees they rock. I have personally heard these and know that these are no exception. Cabinets are 3/4" premium plywood with 1" thick motorboard. Built much more solid than the original mdf cabinets with additional bracing added. The port extensions help boost the bass as well.

• Like 3

I saw these before they were fixed up  [ we both went to look at these in KC.]   and I wish I could get them. Better than new now. I not sure what's the problem on the price Matt put the price right at the top of the post. These are awesome . Rick

• Like 1

I see your ad on ebay is down. Did you sell them, decide not to or get tired of being asked to ship them?

That and the nit pickers about them being "custom".  I thought the ad was complete and thorough.  Geeze, selling is sometimes a pain. 

A very nice gentleman from O'Fallon is now the proud, new owner.  He had some great stories about a recent visit to Hope, Arkansas.  I wanna go :D   

• Like 1

So ....What art gallery bought them..... Glad and sad to here you sold them...if you know what I mean.... I hope whoever will agree to visitation...Just kidding.

You do Great work my friend....next you should get that dog in your avatar some braces.

G.E.M.

• Like 3

I see your ad on ebay is down. Did you sell them, decide not to or get tired of being asked to ship them?

That and the nit pickers about them being "custom".  I thought the ad was complete and thorough.  Geeze, selling is sometimes a pain. 

A very nice gentleman from O'Fallon is now the proud, new owner.  He had some great stories about a recent visit to Hope, Arkansas.  I wanna go :D   

Did he see them on the forum or craigslist?

Did he see them on the forum or craigslist?

Not a forum-er.  He snagged them off CL.  No haggle, easy transaction (WOW).  Should have seen his eyes light up when I cranked em'.   Hooked them up to my Yammy SS and let er' rip.  I had forgotten how tight and snappy they were with big power applied.  Yes, gonna miss them a bit. 

On to the next adventure...

• Like 1

There is a female shepherd pup in my immediate future, I can't wait. Hopefully she has straight teeth.

AWESOME!!! "Ski Bum" - congratulations!  Please post some photos of you lil' girl :)

Without some horn subs, you're current configuration is severely lacking!

Lacking???

post-36834-0-81460000-1452978456_thumb.j

NOOOOOO!!!!

• Like 1

Still lacking.  You need a fully horn loaded rig.  (Ok, I need a fully horn loaded rig, too.)

Yeah, my current dog is a rather daft German Short Hair/Border Collie hybrid.  Boy dog, and typically so (uncontrollable spaz, can't hunt, is the epitome of anti-herder as he scatters the flock of whatever is in his sights).  He's a very good natured dog, not a bad bone in his body, but man, what a stubborn little ****!

Edited by Ski Bum
  • Like 2