Shot Gorilla - ?What Sub-Moron designed.....

Karsoncookie

The most qualified individual in the world (Goodall) said the gorilla was protecting the child. Oh well, what do I know, I never played with gorillas.

JJK

I have to call BS on that one. Jane Goodall may have an educated guess which is much better than most, but no absolute certainty of what any wild animal is going to do. To claim that she does is nonsense.

Edited by Wolfbane

• Moderators

The most qualified individual in the world (Goodall) said the gorilla was protecting the child. Oh well, what do I know, I never played with gorillas.

JJK

Qualified on what? She is the foremost expert on chimpanzees.

The formost expert on gorillas is that Dian whatshername that wrot Gorilla's in the mist.

Both would admit that a human should never interact with a chim0 or gorilla unless they know what they are doing, and they have socialized among them.

Jane has gotten burned several times trying to testify in court that she could tell what a primate was thinking or feeling.

Fellow scientists shredded her.

We need bigger more secure fences    to protect the animals from us   What is more important than the life of a child.......   wait a minute I have to reply to a tweet, cell phone call, IM, Facebook chat....   OK where was I ?   Somebody help me save my child from myself.......

• Like 2

JJK

Qualified on what? She is the foremost expert on chimpanzees.

The formost expert on gorillas is that Dian whatshername that wrot Gorilla's in the mist.

Both would admit that a human should never interact with a chim0 or gorilla unless they know what they are doing, and they have socialized among them.

Jane has gotten burned several times trying to testify in court that she could tell what a primate was thinking or feeling.

Fellow scientists shredded her.

Just wondering if those fellow scientists lived with the animals.

JJK

JJK

I have to call BS on that one. Jane Goodall may have an educated guess which is much better than most, but no absolute certainty of what any wild animal is going to do. To claim that she does is nonsense.

Jane must have witnessed the Silver backs dragging their offspring around by their leg on the jungle floors. Sounds plausible, doesn't it?

I believe the locals in the village used some pita bread to soak up more of the flavor from a tasty carne guisada they made out of her.

Edited by Gilbert

JJK

I can only conclude that she saw the first part of the video, where the gorilla appeared to be taking care of the child, and not the later part, where the gorilla seemed agitated, and dragged the boy through the water with surprising speed and power.  The danger to the child was obvious at that point.