France needs more knife laws

Bella

The American Revolution preceded the French Revolution.

That's what I thought... I guess the brain cells are still functioning somewhat... <_<

Edited by Marvel

• Moderators

As I recall in the last thread, you were the only poster to commit a personal attack by calling someone stupid. And here you are again, attacking a ... news source? I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that there wasn't a knife attack in France that killed a couple people? Should I link other sources to satisfy your mind?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-crime-idUSKCN0YZ2KA

Your post appears a bit batshit insane.

You have your facts wrong. When that person said the President was a Muslim after having studied the issue I said he was either ignorant or an idiot.

You are the one that keeps linking to zerohedge, and they are askew. We have had this conversation before.

You claim it just happens to be source you came across and then when I point it out, you jump to another source. You obviously like or follow their agenda, what's yours?

It is doubtful that the French have made a meaningful contribution  since Brigitte Bardot or the Brevex magnum action.  France........your  wasting your time

A couple of other contributions are the metric system and photography.  Oddly, though, there's no word in French for camera.  "Appareil photographique" is the proper term, and means "photographic apparatus".  That's pretty clunky, so many people just say "Kodak", like saying "Kleenex" instead of "facial tissue".  French photo magazines will refer to a "boitier", which means "case" or "housing".

As for the metric system, France invented it in 1795 and made it official in 1800.  Now it's used by every country in the world, except for three:  Liberia, Myanmar, and one other, which is well-known and very advanced in most things.

The American Revolution preceded the French Revolution.  The American and the French were both revolting, but the Americans were so first.

Click and Clack from Car Talk observed that when it came to things automotive, "The French imitated no one and no one imitated the French."

when I open this the timeline in color(American Revolt) is wrong.

I  will give the French a ton of credit..... name one other nation that is willing to march in the streets to protect their rights and their gov actually listens, or gets voted out... People make fun of Canada, look at their returns on gov invested funds.... ... a lot less speculation..... wait a minute I need a freedom fry!!!

As I recall in the last thread, you were the only poster to commit a personal attack by calling someone stupid. And here you are again, attacking a ... news source? I'm a bit confused. Are you saying that there wasn't a knife attack in France that killed a couple people? Should I link other sources to satisfy your mind?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-crime-idUSKCN0YZ2KA

Your post appears a bit batshit insane.

You have your facts wrong. When that person said the President was a Muslim after having studied the issue I said he was either ignorant or an idiot.

You are the one that keeps linking to zerohedge, and they are askew. We have had this conversation before.

You claim it just happens to be source you came across and then when I point it out, you jump to another source. You obviously like or follow their agenda, what's yours?

What on earth has crawled up your backside?

ZeroHedge, along with a slew of other sites, is where I get my news from. SO WHAT if you don't like it? Who the heck anointed you 'keeper of the sacred link, where nothing unapproved by you shall be referenced.'

THIS thread is about a knife attack in France. Got that? Understand that? See that?

SO, do you have a comment to contribute to the thread that is relevant? 

I could have linked from any number of other sources because the story is FACTUAL. Or do you dispute that the story is factual?

For a lawyer, you seem easily sidetracked. It'd be interesting to read some of your pleadings.

Am I going to have to put you on ignore?

EDIT: and you're right, I had my facts wrong. You attacked him by calling him an idiot, not stupid. My bad.

Edited by Bella