Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

6 minutes ago, MeloManiac said:

Bought 10 new CDs this week. If it wasn't for the price, I would have bought them on vinyl, but vinyl prices are crazy and and often from digital sources anyhow... 

PSX_20230115_110645.jpg

Yes, that´s why buy used, most of the time. Can´t be helped with new albums though...  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MeloManiac said:

Bought 10 new CDs this week. If it wasn't for the price, I would have bought them on vinyl, but vinyl prices are crazy and and often from digital sources anyhow... 

PSX_20230115_110645.jpg

There were 66 LPs. Free, Free, Free!

Thank you Son........

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

😱 I thought this was a Cravitz original... Still remember the videoclip. 

Original :

That Guess Who singer is definitely androgynous. With all respect. 

With all my respect .... Burton Cummings looks androgynous , but his voice isn´t at all

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I can tell you why I haven´t so much time to be here ..I am flooded with audio cable orders, I hope not to drown in it  🤣

Besides I am still restoring the Klipsch KG 3.5 . I´m streaming music only as backround backround ....

• Like 5

I will look at it later today. The seller is very kind, he let´s me take it home to test in my room and my speakers ( I leave deposit (?) (The geman word would be "Pfand"...). Then I can decide, if I want to keep it. If I do, the deposit will be the first payment. 

Have to go with a friend. We´ll go in his car, I don´t own one, and the amp weighs 16 kilos...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, MicroMara said:

I can tell you why I haven´t so much time to be here ..I am flooded with audio cable orders, I hope not to drown in it  🤣

A veritable side-business then! Great! Yo can buy more gear to mod! 🙃

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MeloManiac said:

I toast to that! 

PSX_20230115_122648.jpg

As for the beer connoisseurs, the glass is Leffe, but the beer in the glass is actually 'Den Ijzeren arm', a tripple beer 9% with mustard as a special ingredient. Powerful stuff... Love being Belgian! 

Screenshot_20230115_133732_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, MicroMara said:

Besides I am still restoring the Klipsch KG 3.5 . I´m streaming music only as backround backround ....

Easier work making cables than the work I just finished 

But my 8 work days revenue will let me purchase several hundred LPs or other goodies 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

a triple beer 9% with mustard as a special ingredient. Powerful stuff... Love being Belgian! 

Getting caught up reading in here is always a trip but MUSTARD?  I'd have to try it before I packed up my gear.  Hard to quit the Heineken after 50 years.  Sounds good though.  Maybe just maybe.  :)

4 hours ago, Full Range said:

But my 8 work days revenue will let me purchase several hundred LPs or other goodies 

Wait, hold my mustard infused beer while I get my calculator up.  :) 

Get me in on a work visa til winter next year.  That sounds like some serious money for sittin in a 5 gallon bucket directing traffic.  😂   Sure I could!    :)

3 hours ago, KROCK said:

From the box

Boxes are ALWAYS a good thing!  Right price?  hahaha  He's gonna tag you for something down the road to "get even."  lol  Maybe he won't but I know I pay to play.  He'll get to drag it all out someday so you'll be getting "even" and he gets the lp's back and more.  Wise beyond his years.  lol  I just sit and shake my head here looking around.  Imma gonna get both mah girls reaaaaaal good.  :)

BTW, stop posting pics of that table!  Between you and Mike it's gonna be tough looking at your plays.  That thing is truly a 'hunka burnin love!"   I want!  lol   :)

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:
5 hours ago, MeloManiac said:

a triple beer 9% with mustard as a special ingredient. Powerful stuff... Love being Belgian! 

Getting caught up reading in here is always a trip but MUSTARD?  I'd have to try it before I packed up my gear.  Hard to quit the Heineken after 50 years.  Sounds good though.  Maybe just maybe

In Belgium, we call Heineken "angel p*ss"... If you ever come to Belgium, I'm taking you on a beer tour! 

Just to prove I'm no total nutcase: see pictures. Wostyn Mustard is owned by a distant cousin of my wife. It is a family run company since 1869. The socalled Iron Arm Beer has their mustard added during brewing.

PSX_20230115_191946.jpg

PSX_20230115_192121.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1