Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

2 minutes ago, AndreG. said:

How much, just one or both kidneys?

depense on how many and what kind of tonarms will be mounted and of course, depends on the price for the cartridges as well a bit , no idea at all , but I let you know as soon as I got more info

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, MicroMara said:

nice tape deck , had the naka lx 5 , the 3 head version between 1990 and 1995 , brilliant machine , where is the right silver flap panel ?

lx5.thumb.JPG.9f75442517b2d4e5732628c4f7fb0d4a.JPG

Thanks... I need the panel so if you know anyone selling. I bought it like this from the original owner. He lost it. This machine sounds great. Very analog sound combining with a BX-300 sound. Its like the early and the mid nakamichi sound.  

• Like 3

I'm currently watching a documentary about Sinéad O'Connor. I learned that there are actually two covers of the album The Lion and the Cobra. One is showing the artist shouting aggressively, for Europe, while the other cover is a subdued pose, for the American and Canadian market. 

Living in Belgium, I was convinced I owned the 1987 European version, but guess what, I own a Canadian import version...

This is actually a big deal, considering the problematic relationship between O'Connor and the US. 

PSX_20230504_231316.jpg

Screenshot_20230504_230917.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

That's a good one.  Mine was the result of a trip to Germany in the late 80s.

Cmon @oldtimer now you have to tell me more about your trip to germany , where´ve you been , tourist visit sighseeing only or other reasons ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, MicroMara said:

Cmon @oldtimer now you have to tell me more about your trip to germany , where´ve you been , tourist visit sighseeing only or other reasons ?

I'll tell you in person on my next trip staying at your place.  For the hospitality I'll make some Texas BBQ.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I'll tell you in person on my next trip staying at your place.  For the hospitality I'll make some Texas BBQ.

Please do so , I´ll welcome you in my new appartment anytime you want , but please be patience till middel of the coming autumn , if you come earlier I must accomodate you in the " DOGHOUSE " 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I doubt if many members have this album 

Some info 

Space was a French group, created around Didier Marouani (aka Ecama) and Roland Romanelli, acclaimed for their 1977 UK disco hit "Magic Fly". They then began to release 'obscure' underground disco material like the blue vinyl LP "Just Blue"

Genre is primarily electronic with with a club / house style but infectious drum beat and minimal voices 

Artist - Space 

Title - Just Blue 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/1221290-Space-Just-Blue

Edit - @MicroMara may have played them during his DJ days ?

IMG-4327.jpg

IMG-4326.jpg

• Thanks 2

This album is a sleeping beauty of Blues / Rock 

Info 

Matt Taylor (born July 1948, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) is an Australian blues singer, guitarist, harmonica player and songwriter. He is best known for being the front man of Australia's top blues bands 

Artist - Matt Taylor

Title - Straight As A Die 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/artist/822540-Matt-Taylor-3

IMG-4329.jpg

IMG-4330.jpg

Have a listen if you are a blues / rock fan 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Full Range said:

I doubt if many members have this album 

Some info 

Space was a French group, created around Didier Marouani (aka Ecama) and Roland Romanelli, acclaimed for their 1977 UK disco hit "Magic Fly". They then began to release 'obscure' underground disco material like the blue vinyl LP "Just Blue"

Genre is primarily electronic with with a club / house style but infectious drum beat and minimal voices 

Artist - Space 

Title - Just Blue 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/release/1221290-Space-Just-Blue

Edit - @MicroMara may have played them during his DJ days ?

IMG-4327.jpg

IMG-4326.jpg

Not this one , I spun Magic Fly only , it´s not on the " just blue " album

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Full Range said:

This album is a sleeping beauty of Blues / Rock 

Info 

Matt Taylor (born July 1948, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) is an Australian blues singer, guitarist, harmonica player and songwriter. He is best known for being the front man of Australia's top blues bands 

Artist - Matt Taylor

Title - Straight As A Die 

Album ID - https://www.discogs.com/artist/822540-Matt-Taylor-3

IMG-4329.jpg

IMG-4330.jpg

Have a listen if you are a blues / rock fan 

this is a blues rock chicken  😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 2