Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

3 hours ago, Full Range said:

Im sure she will have a great visit 

If she comes up to Brisbane I generally don’t work during the day so she can call me 

I can see the city from my house so I’m really close at 7 Km distance by road 

Gonna let her know , thanx for your very kind invitation 🙂, please be so kind and send me your phonenumber again as I can´t find it in our long list of private pm´s .

• Like 4

20 hours ago, AndreG. said:

No Sir, no piles for me! 😄 What I do know: The books above my LPs are definitely temporary. Got a load of new and used LPs on the way. 😂 

You're just getting your toesies wet brother.  No piles, temporary books and a load on the way.  As PWK would say "Bullshit."  Remember I'm the one that's gonna out live Keef.  You're sooooo screwed!  Better get started on that next set of shelves.

21 hours ago, AndreG. said:

To quote Ash:" Oh my god, it´s growing!"

:)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Holy guacamole!  Heard the mailman throw down a box on the porch yesterday.  Checked on it last night and this box was huge.  Yup, the $150 BBA box set had arrived.  The box set was in a box INSIDE of an outer box and it must weigh 10#.  lol  

Just unzipped the box and figured it was time for a tease.  FINALLY a box set that's worth the money.  Two double gatefolds of each show, a very nice bound book w/tons of info, a poster and an unbound book full of pics and more info.

Gonna throw 'em down in a bit but I'm salivating.  :)

image.png

Here we go and I'm gonna savor the moment!  Two killer shows!  Better jump cause the price is gonna go up.  Gonna grab a second one and just leave it sealed.  Beans & weiners for another month!  😂💪

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

I'm humbled...

I brought my €260 Denon micro system downstairs and hooked it up to my 1972 Heresies. 

Thought my €3,000 Leben CS300 tube amp would be the easy winner of this 'battle', but the Denon holds firm ground! 

The Denon's 40 wpc made my son come downstairs to turn down the volume. It wasn't even half open. He said his bed was shaking!!!! 😂😂😂

Of course, the Heresies are the shining stars here! 

PS The Denon is soooo much better than my similarly priced Marantz PM5005 entry level amplifier. 

So now, let's spin some vinyl! 

PSX_20230920_214901.jpg

PSX_20230920_221110.jpg

• Like 11

ALL I can say is holy sheet this is the TOTAL package!  On side 1 of the Japan tour starts off w/"Superstition" and just keeps rollin.  Freaking great already and Beck's' slayin it.  Haven't jumped into who's doing what yet but I'm sittin here shaking my head.  Soooo darn clean and tight, amazing soundstage and runnin 70-80db's consistantly.  Amazeballs at just how perfectly this has been done.  Crazy good.  Double thumbs up for sure so ya better jump all over it.  Now Beck's just runnin those high notes slayin it.  Yea, it's perfection and time to flip to side 2.  MORE goodness!  I'm done & you better get huntin if you haven't ordered it.  Thank me later!

F it forget the weiners buy 2 and be done w/it!  It just doesn't stop!  :)

When they're gone they're gone!  Forget the weiners!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

ALL I can say is holy sheet this is the TOTAL package!  On side 1 of the Japan tour starts off w/"Superstition" and just keeps rollin.  Freaking great already and Beck's' slayin it.  Haven't jumped into who's doing what yet but I'm sittin here shaking my head.  Soooo darn clean and tight, amazing soundstage and runnin 70-80db's consistantly.  Amazeballs at just how perfectly this has been done.  Crazy good.  Double thumbs up for sure so ya better jump all over it.  Now Beck's just runnin those high notes slayin it.  Yea, it's perfection and time to flip to side 2.  MORE goodness!  I'm done & you better get huntin if you haven't ordered it.  Thank me later!

F it forget the weiners buy 2 and be done w/it!  It just doesn't stop!  :)

When they're gone they're gone!  Forget the weiners!

Vanilla Fudge... Carmen Appice, Tim Bogert... Cactus.

Jeff got in accident so BB&A were delayed... enjoy...

• Like 6

When it rains it pours!  Another wallet rape and I just might have to skip the weiners  w/mah beans @AndreG..  David Gilmour???  Lawdy it's gonna be a ride and a half me thinks.  September 29th drop of  "Barn Jam 192."  5 lps so buckle up

391,345 views Premiered Aug 18, 2023 #DavidGilmour #pinkfloyd #ReDiscoverFridays

David Gilmour's Barn Jam 192' as included on Disc 4 of the 4-disc edition and deluxe edition of Live in Gdańsk and as audio tracks on the 5 LP vinyl edition. The 2010 album Metallic Spheres by The Orb and David Gilmour has been reimagined and remixed as Metallic Spheres In Colour and will be released on 29th September, on LP, CD, and digital including Dolby Atmos and 360RA. You can pre-order now through https://theorbdg.lnk.to/MSIC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tim Sr. said:

Ohhh :) the words of a true audiophile!👍

I'm SERIOUS!  As if!!!  😂💪😂  I'll MAKE some room somewhere!  Yea, don't buy the singles or double gatefolds just wait on the box sets said no real audiophile EVAAAAH!  :)  Just picked  up a Miles Davis I've been waiting for and something else today.  Time for Russian roulette!  lol

• Haha 2