Vinyl - Record Spinning

Full Range

Had a bit of fun last nite with my buddy and his new wench.  hahaha    It's ALL blues for him but she enjoys everything she said.  She was lovin the sounds so I was explaining how horns are made or horns.  hahaha  Yup, she's blond too.  So when he hit the bathroom I told her to watch him lose it when I played some horns.  Yup, John Coltrane.  I pulled it a bit early after he walked in and had a massive stroke.  hahaha  She said she loved it though.  :)   😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nothing like March Madness on the basketball court.  Volume is down on the TV and it's goin down!  :)

butterfield_blues_band.jpg

Loved these guys before this 1974 release.  It IS out on remastered 180 gr now soooo ya might just love it like so many people loved them back then.  It's worth every penny of $40!  

https://elusivedisc.com/the-paul-butterfield-blues-band-golden-butter-the-best-of-the-butterfield-blues-band-180g-2lp/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Dave1291 said:

Thanks for that George!  It's goin down here at some point.  Been awhile.   I'm still workin on the plans for a few more arms on that table...  Good to see you!  :)

You may upgrate you Linn LP 12 with a Dynavector Tonearm 😂

227329254_linndynavetor.jpg.55fd3be9f526d29375c08d62a7d21f98.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

"The Dream" from this 1987 album ALWAYS resonates.  Sooooo smooth and sweet.  A different kind of ride in a very good way!  :)

A Change of Heart is a studio album by David Sanborn, released in 1987 through the record label Warner Bros. The album reached number 74 on the Billboard 200, number 43 on Billboard's R&B Albums chart and number 3 on the Top Contemporary Jazz Albums chart.

david_sanborn1.jpg

• Like 5

Just now, Dave1291 said:

"The Dream" from this 1987 album ALWAYS resonates.  Sooooo smooth and sweet.  A different kind of ride in a very good way!  :)

A Change of Heart is a studio album by David Sanborn, released in 1987 through the record label Warner Bros. The album reached number 74 on the Billboard 200, number 43 on Billboard's R&B Albums chart and number 3 on the Top Contemporary Jazz Albums chart.

david_sanborn1.jpg

Yepp Dave . He´s great , especially with Bob James together

• Like 5