@Chad

In the last couple of days, every time I close out of the forum, when I reopen it, I am asked to sign in.  This was never the case previously.

Windows 7 Home Premium, Chrome

• Like 1

This sign-in issue is not happening on my end.  Win 10, Firefox, both latest versions.

It seems to me this was a previous known issue some time ago, and I think there was a thread on it, maybe even earlier in this sub-forum.  I don't remember how it got resolved.

Jim, have you tried flushing the cache or deleting the temp files from your browser?

42 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

This sign-in issue is not happening on my end.  Win 10, Firefox, both latest versions.

It seems to me this was a previous known issue some time ago, and I think there was a thread on it, maybe even earlier in this sub-forum.  I don't remember how it got resolved.

Jim, have you tried flushing the cache or deleting the temp files from your browser?

Yes, all of my machines are cleaned and flush at least once per day, most of them automatically.  This only started happening a couple of days ago, never had the issue previously.

Try it with IE.  I have 7 on my work and home PC's and it doesn't do that.

It is not requiring me to do that on any of my devices (phone, tablet or laptop)

Try it with IE.  I have 7 on my work and home PC's and it doesn't do that.

IE........bleccchhhh....
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

IE........bleccchhhh....

Then suffer.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Yes, all of my machines are cleaned and flush at least once per day, most of them automatically.  This only started happening a couple of days ago, never had the issue previously.

Jim, could I have it backwards?  Is it possible the cookies that enable automatic log-in are being erased?

The only thing that throws me is you said your procedure is the same, only the lack of an auto log-in is recent.

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

Jim, could I have it backwards?  Is it possible the cookies that enable automatic log-in are being erased?

The only thing that throws me is you said your procedure is the same, only the lack of an auto log-in is recent.

Yes sir, that is correct.  Nothing has changed, other than having to log in every time.....I'm going to look at my maintenance programs and see if I can figure it out.

Just a wild guess but could it be the Forum is trying to tell you something? I'm just sayin' ---

• Like 1

Just now, richieb said:

Just a wild guess but could it be the Forum is trying to tell you something? I'm just sayin' ---

Get off my lawn.

• Like 3

I'm having this problem as well, but on my Android phone using chrome

IPad just started this in the last few minutes, no changes made

It's been doing this for me the past couple of weeks, both on iPhone and desktop ..both running Chrome. Also does it for a couple of other forums running the same software.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Get off my lawn.

- Mi Cesped Tu Cesped Mr. Jim  -- but please, don't stay too long. 

Don't feel bad - I had to look it up too! 

If you're running the sprinklers, don't forget the mower - 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 8:15 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

It's been doing this for me the past couple of weeks, both on iPhone and desktop ..both running Chrome. Also does it for a couple of other forums running the same software.

It could be a bug then. Seems like an edge case if it's only happening to a few people.

I'll investigate when I get a moment.

well, now it's not doing it. The only thing I can correlate to the issue is that I started using a 3rd device (laptop) for a couple of weeks and used it occasionally to browse the forum. I stopped using it about a week ago.

Yea, on my Android phone using chrome, I have to sign in almost every time I come here